Glambert: Pre-'Idol'

5/15/2009 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before wowing the "American Idol" judges with his shrieks and black nail polish, Adam Lambert glammed it up with shrieks and black lipstick.

media_removed.jpg

Back in 2004, Lambert put on his best goth Liza drag performing in "The Zodiac Show."

Who says Hollywood changes people?

420 GIRL

Adam,
Get some think you thought of ... Freddie Mercury and David Bowie have already been there and done that.

Anna

Yes TMZ and Perez
You are indeed a friend...of all gay men! How supportive of you! How noble!
Way to go! Not.

Living in 2009

Aww, sorry to shock your delicate sensibilities. Do you need some smelling salts?

None

WHAT.... A STRAIGHT PERSON.... NOT!

triplet mom

I think Adam needs to go back to his Professional Drag Queen life. Kris will be the next true Idol

carol

Hope if he win American Idol, we won't be seeing this kind of nonsense anymore..

Living in 2009

Did Adam shock you with his fierceness or are you just jealous? lol

Hot baby HOT.

Kooky Fan

I just googled 'Adam Lambert Drag' and all I can say is he will end up like Freddy Mercury. Great singer and performer who was gay and died of BOTULISM - Bad MEAT in the CAN.

sassyc

Who cares! The guy can sing. It's not like Elton John or Freddie Mercury or David Bowie or even Rob Halford didn't sell any records because of their "preferences" in life. Music as of late is SOOOO boring, commercial, and corporate. Let's hope he is the real deal and can be the next big thing. I know I'm waiting for it! Go Adam !!!

kimkow

Not my idea of an "American Idol". That is the last thing I would want my kids looking up to.

mandy

COME ON AMERICA DO WE REALLY WANT THIS F*G TO BE OUR AMERICAN IDOL??????
I SURE HOPE NOT!!!!! LOOK AT THE PIC THEY ARE SOOOOO GROSS!!!!!!

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Research Adam Lambert on the internet. His life and lifestyle makes me sick! If you can stomach that, then you have your choice. If you can't stomach that, vote for Kris Allen!

Kelly

American Idol is so homophobic that they'll never let this guy win. I hope he tells them all to go kiss his gay ass, including the boring guy he's competing against whose name I can never remember.

By the way, you guys do know that you're way behind the curve. These pictures have been circulating since, what? March?

bob

Leave it to tMZ to try and knock someone down, when there up. No chance loosers, this guy will be a superstar...

sparkys nemesis

Lambert's real hair color is -- blonde.