Glambert: Pre-'Idol'

5/15/2009 2:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before wowing the "American Idol" judges with his shrieks and black nail polish, Adam Lambert glammed it up with shrieks and black lipstick.

media_removed.jpg

Back in 2004, Lambert put on his best goth Liza drag performing in "The Zodiac Show."

Who says Hollywood changes people?

Do what?

Those poor little tween girlies are probably so disappointed finding out that cutie Adam Lambert is queer. I bet he's lost all those tweenies votes.

diana

This Adam child has totally shocked me. I'm surprised that the Idol producers are openly pushing this whatever. Not such a good role model for the younger little girls and boys coming up. He's not good a singer. He just screems a lot.
What a shame.

Marie

Who cares about these photos...he is by far the MOST talented ARTIST Idol has ever or will ever have...and he's very humble and seems like an all around nice respectful guy. He deserves to win!

WorkingMom

I'm disappointed that so many of you are such bigots. So what if he's gay? How does it personally affect you? He's an amazing talent. Let's ask Kris to sing Whole Lotta Love and see how he does. LOL! There is absolutely NO comparison. Adam is gifted and has brought some excitement back to music. Kris is a just so boring.

Amanda

I love Adam! God he looks so hot in these pictures, how cool wouldn't it be if he dressed like this on Idol? LOL. No but seriously people, you need to VOTE for him on Tuesday! K?

LilyJoy

Adam's amazing. Such a pure, focused talent. I'm thrilled to see Kris up there in finale (if it can't be Allison). He may win, because Adam's sexuality will cause some to vote against him. But Adam's going to go on to bigger and better things just by getting this far. I'd love to see him win, because I think he's far and away the better singer. But he'll do well, as will Kris and many of the finalists.

Erelene

Ladies and gentlemen, It is not screaming, it may be to the untrained ear, but Adam is a Broadway-style lyric tenor He's a baritone with a falsetto that is incredibly trained. He doesn't rely on the falsetto trick in the upper register, he's singing with his full voice. His voice is versatile, his attentiveness t oitch, phrasing and breathcontrol indicates he's combining musical intincts with a firmly grounded technique. Adam bends notes, makes wide leaps, add slaborate embellishments and pumps up the volume to an ear-tingling fortissimo. It's all proof of his vocal mastery. If you are a not a bit inquisitive about Adam, why are you here?

TFF

He doesn't look like a drag queen! He is more like the old glam rock - kinda like the movie Velvet Goldmine. I think people should know what the queens actually look like before pinning it on someone - gay or not!

Selena

I was a Kris fan until I read these comments.
If these nasty, personal remarks show us what all Kris fans are really like, I now hope that he loses.

Rylee

There all good at this stage, but Kris was not better than Danny. He has a bunch of 13 year old girls voting for him because he looks like a "boy band" member. iIdo like his voice in small doses, it get's a little winey after a bit. Adam is soooo good, but did you know that man is GAY!!!!!. Not that I care, but if these little girls that keep voting for him would be SHOCKED. I think the last four were all good, but Adam does stand out....In every way. There all going to be signed.

Eve

Who cares about this pic or his gender preference it was all in the past at least the guy can sing i hope he wins regardless if he doesn't he's going places :)
Eve from OZ

Erelene

Ladies and Gentlemen, (I don't know where "jEnsmo falls in to that category). It is not screaming. It may be to the untrained ear. Adam is a Broadway-style lyric tenor. He's a baritone with a falsetto that is incredibly trained. He doesn't rely on the falsetto trick in the upper register, he's singing with his full voice. His voice is versatile, his attentiveness to pitch, phrasing and breath control indicates he's combining musical instincts with a firmly grounded technique. Adam bends notes, makes wide leaps and elaborate embellishments and pumps up the volume to an ear-tingling fortissimo. It's all proof of his vocal mastery, If you are not a bit inquisitve about Adam, why are you here?

AdamEve2009

They're old news.... Jealousy is every where.. are you trying to sabotage his chances to win this competition? People in TMZ.. you guys need to find a real job.. and get a live... Remember what goes around comes around.. just you guys wait!

Tammy

Who cares? He's still cute!

hot flush

Adam is wonderful and he's going to get me through the menopause. If it wasn't for this god's gift of a man all I'd have is chocolate.