Bikini Girl Wins Breast in Show

5/21/2009 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest to Bikini Girl: "I was gonna ask you what's new, but I think I know."

American Idol Bikini Girl
She still sounded awful, but Katrina Darrell showed up to the "Idol" finale with two big improvements.

Discussed

I was so gald Kara did that Stinky girl needs a reality check! She is so stupid and need to be laughed at alot!

bunni

I thought it was pretty funny that Bikini Girl was skooled not once but TWICE last night. The first being Ryan's dig about knowing was was new with her, then Kara totally showing her up both with voice and body. hahaha! Kara totally sold me on wanting her to come back to idol next season after that performance last night. Although, her song "No Boundries" is a little questionable not to mention pretty lame.

NHopinion

how long have you been a sexual predator (posts 22 and 29)?

Whadda-Do

No fake boobs for me, thank you. Nothign wrong with small and perky. I think she looked better before. There is more cuteness in natural.

Google-me-bitch!

did she do sumthing to her face as well? cuz she's looking like a dude now!

guy rich

I LOVE THE LANDING STRIP THANKS TMZ DOUCHE BAGS FOR THE PHOTO SHOP!

brazen weep

She should have worked on her face instead... do something about that ridiculous beak.

eloc

Looked better before, but she's always acted skanky...

parents?

Her parents must be proud! The only thing she is good for is as an example parents can use when trying to teach their young daughters what NOT to be like...an empty headed waste of space who's sad little existence revolves around her complete lack of self esteem and self worth. No decent young lady would parade around in from of millions of people practically naked and showing off fake boobs and a total lack of any kind of talent unless they thought that was ALL they had to offer. Her mommy and daddy should have paid more attention.

eloc

I hope girls go back to natural boobs. I am a breast man, but I find natural much better than big, veiny stripper lumps. Fake boobs don't age well; kind of like tattoos.

1990 days ago

There is no such thing as reality tv

Why on earth would "Idol" bring back this no talent thing last night? Young children were watching, and it was pretty inapproriate. Who cares about this plastic bimbo?

Fan Since 2007!!!

The Pregnant Man,

OctoMom,

Bikini Girl,

Persons so loathesome,

We'll never care to KNOW their real names...

Jeezlouise

Makes her look much older, like, ten years older. Plus, they do look very fake.

tazmorocks

by Rethink your comment people

what abt moms? do you think that the sag is better then getting them some help?????????

cochino