Bikini Girl Wins Breast in Show

5/21/2009 10:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ryan Seacrest to Bikini Girl: "I was gonna ask you what's new, but I think I know."

American Idol Bikini Girl
She still sounded awful, but Katrina Darrell showed up to the "Idol" finale with two big improvements.

something smells

FAKE BREASTS ARE NEVER AN IMPROVEMENT

jules

why is it an improvement to put two plastic bags under your skin?

fo real

WHORE HOOKER SLUT ORANGE DOUCHE BAG

fo real

SHE NEEDED A NOSE JOB FIRST

R

I think her breasts looks kind of natural but she ruined her nose.

Nameless

I thought her new boobs were old news. There were pics of her right after being booted from AI and she already had them done.

STFU

She should've skipped the boobs and opted for an education. She's going nowhere, fast.

Melinda

I think she's spunky and adorable.

Originalkat

Got her nose done too it looks like. Loved how Kara outsang her, had a better body and bikini girl didn't like it.

sandy

BUTTERFACE

Emma

I always enjoy the comments from people defending others...

Here is the reality...you put someone or in this case shall we say yourself, in the spotlight then you will be criticized...some will love you, some will find you horribly irritating and a complete waste of space... I think it is safe to say that in this case she is clearly looking for attention, and so, the public is giving it to her...finally, can you really expect anything constructive to be said about you when your claim to fame is your attitude and lack of clothing? If you can't take it, cover up and get out from in front of the camera...to those who loathe her, not to worry, she will soon be forgotten...to those who love her…take a picture, I assure you it will last longer.

hillary clinton

ha , whoevers got a problem with her is obviously not a heterosexual male, or its a fat lady, other hot women appreciate looks............ the girl is hot , get over it , it was set up , nice eye candy , entertainment , wish there were more of that instead of Hilton Perez or Rachal Maddow....

Kathryn

Kara was awesome, and showed that no-talent bimbo how its supposed to be done. I have a newfound respect for Kara! She totally rocked it! One of the best performances of the show! The look on that bikini girl's face was PRICELESS!

Allison

Slut at it's best. She has no self worth and will be ever so sorry when she tries to get a real job, or a real husband.

Ms. Kellunge

American Idol? For a moment there I thought it was The Golden Globes.