Spencer -- I Don't Have Time to Beat Up Wahler

5/22/2009 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt just released the following statement to TMZ regarding Jason Wahler's homophobic verbal attack on "The Hills" star last night:

"If I were to beat up every homophobic racist loser that challenged me to a fight – I wouldn't have time to be the most famous person in the world.

I'll pray for Jason Wahler."

FYI -- Wahler's history of racist, homophobic attacks have been well documented over the years -- like here and here and here.

CeCe

I laughed my a** off watching Spencer make a fool of himself in the recent rapper video shown. I couldn't watch anymore, I kinda felt sorry for how the fool was making himself look like. Spencer, you looked ridulous!!!!!!!

laughs at Obama voters

"Homophobia" is a term used by little, weak people. The terminally offended.

ASTAR

I hate Spencer.
He's a fake ass celebrity!

beth

Guess What I was there where Spencer was last Night and he very secertly is in LOVE with Jason he is just scared people will talk when they find out about his so very Gay Trends. Just take my word for it he is in LOVE with Jason, that is the only reason he is being a douche about it he is scared someone will tell his secert. Last Night he could not stop talking about Jason all Night......It was Jason this and JAson that....He ask me about Jason's Butt TWICE...Yes ask me if I thought it was as nice as he thought it was......I'LL PRAY FOR SPENCER

dmichael

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL EMINEM HEARS THAT SPENCER PRATT CHALLENGED HIM TO A FIGHT. I WOULD DEFINITELY PAY TO SEE THAT!!!!

texasgirl

why don't you, your gf and paris all go jump off a bridge. PLEAS!!!!!!!!!

terrence green

DON'T SWEAT HIM SPENCER KEEP GETTING YOUR SHINE ON HES JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE WHILE THEY ARE CALLING YOU A DOUCHE YOU ARE STILL GETTING YOUR PAPER DOWN WITH THE HATERS!!!!!!!!! KEEP ON KEEPING ON

Gabi

Most . . Famous . . Person . . . In The World ?
Who the Fk Are You Again ?

Workinaway

Spencer's sarcasm was clearly lost on most the folks here. I personally can't stand the guy but that is a funny comeback.

whatchalookinat

Oh pour spencer........you are such a girlie girl with a big mouth!Last I checked you don't even have a job much less a career. Unless you count the way you whore Heidi around looking for the next big payoff. You make me sick. Aa Husband........can you support your wife and god forbid innocent babies were into this mess..

Exactly what is your employment right now or in the future? Whatever you say........................................don't use the term I'm HEIDIES Mamanger.

The upside to all of this is that you both will be gone and out od the of this mess you both created. And the rest of will sit and sa I TOLD SO< I TOLD YOU SO you piece of crap!

Madisyn

Move over Brad Pitt, George Clooney, etc., make room for the MOST FAMOUS PERSON IN THE WORLD, Spencer Pratt. Yeah right, LMAO!

cherryblossoms

do people have nothing better to do like that Jason guy then to call people names? How dumb some people need to get some lives if you ask me.

Kathryn

Spencer is not the most famous person in the world -- he's the MOST HATED!

Dave

I want to fight Spencer! I'll drop to his weight and all. make it happen, he's such a bitch.

shu