« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Shockey Goes Down -- The Photos

5/25/2009 2:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've just obtained photos of New Orleans Saints tight end Jeremy Shockey right before he was placed on a stretcher at Rehab -- the pool at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas -- and taken to the hospital.

Jeremy Shockey Click to view pics!

Jeremy Shockey: Click to view!TMZ spoke to the Saints, who said Shockey was just "dehydrated" and will be "fine."

UPDATE: We just got video of the incident, which shows Shockey being placed on a stretcher by paramedics as the pool party rages on in the background.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Terry

"Dehydreated" the new polticaly correct unicorn and butterfly feel good word for.... I'm a wasted idiot!

K

Press release....Jeremy S is taking time off for "exhaustion". When is last time you needed time off for exhaustion. Only famous people need to relapse..I mean "rest" for "exhaustion"...ha ha

K

Dude...another hit...please....Can you say K-hole....

K

Too much $$$ and not enough education.....

Emma

Who? Come on TMZ...surely there is better/more useless gossip out there that you could be reporting on and entertaining us with...

K

Save some for the poor cats that need it....KHole...ha ha

Fortydeuce

If it looks like an idiot, talks like an idiot, and drinks like an idiot, it is indeed an idiot.

Terry

Are there 12 step programs for Dehydration?

edog

where's the gatorade when you need it?

INFLIKT

WE PARTIED NEXT TO HIM HARD AS HELL UP TO THIS POINT! . WE HAD THE
CABANA RIGHT NEXT TO HIS!!! IT HAPPENS TO SOOO MANY PEOPLE THERE!

daragon

My comment came out totally wrong. I meant to say that the guy probably has something going on in his life and that he was probably just trying to get it all out of his head. I think we have all been there and could understand. I don't even know him personally, so I wouldn't know what has happened to him. Seriously you shouldn;t drink in the sun, all it does is dehidrate you and next thing you know you are at the hospital having to get juiced up due to heat exhaustion. Stay safe and look at what you could do to yourself.

Joseph

I am the guy in the yellow laker jersey in the video. It was my bday party at the Hard Rock my friend and football player Javon Walker of the Oakland Raiders had the daybed on stage when Shockey got there he tried to get him down because he was too intoxicated thats when, Shockey, had a seizure. Shockey didnt have dehydration he took some drug. Shockey started biting his tongue, foaming at the mouth and convulsing. If u look at the video I look back at the camera because security said no photos or video and then i go to the security to tell him then security guard came pulled me out of the way and paramedics came. I am Dj Lil jOeY. My myspace default has the pic that has the jersey i am wearing in the video. Go here www.myspace.com/dj_lil_joey. If there is no hyperlink then copy and paste to a new browser. Dont need a myspace accoount to view it.

Jenna

Hey Tao,comment #15: You must be a fan of the team that cut Shockey, calling him "a has been," because he was integral in the Saints winning the Superbowl this past January. He is NOT a third rate player and has the Superbowl ring to prove it!

Jenna

This is for Tao, comment #15. Shockey is a FIRST rate player in a FIRST RATE TEAM! I don't know anything about this incident; really don't care but hey, you can't say that. He's got a Superbowl ring to prove it.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2