Drew Peterson

Cracks Killer Jokes

from Jail

5/27/2009 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0527_drew_peterson_audio_launch-1How's this for disturbing: Accused wife murderer Drew Peterson called into Mancow's radio show this morning to -- get this -- try out a few of his new prison jokes.

Drew tried out his hysterically unfunny material by calling collect from the Will County jail in Illinois, where he's being held on a $20 million bond.

It kind of all makes sense if you think about it... comedians, like jailbirds, are used to a couple of rim shots every now and then.

hockeygrl

ugghhh, this guy, there's not even any words to describe him, callous, vile, I don't know, I just hope, seriously, this guy feels some sort of incredible disgusting physical pain in jail, I don't care, beat him, rape him who gives a squat, because Lord knows he will NEVER emotionally feel bad for his actions so physical torture is the way to go

Frank

He'll get more meals and better health care than I do.

will

meet many rich people and good guys inculding some celebrities all these on ___classymingle.com ___ a professional dating site for all the single people. see you there!

Linda Mott

This man is a major jerk!

MaryMac

Classic sociopath.

upchuck21

WOMANCOW is a loser for talking to this loser....

artie help

i can't explain but i find him strangely alluring. Weird i know, just being honest, by the way FIRST SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn

I don't get this guy. Unless of course, he's just nuts! I am hoping (well, not hoping, but would like to know) that the remains found are that of his missing wife Stacey. That would put the final nail in this guy's coffin. If he offed Stacey, its likely he also offed his second or third (I lost count) of his wifes, Kathleen Savio. This guy is seriously missing a compassion gene. Even if he didn't kill Stacey, you would think that he would be at least concerned. I'm thinking this guy is incapable of feeling The term, "Sociopath," sure comes to mind.

LENNY GANDOLFO

WELL, THERE GOES SEVEN MINUTES OF MY LIFE THAT I'LL NEVER GET BACK

artie help

what does TMZ give out for being 1st to respond to post,and why is toofastforyou the only one aware of said prize???

Venom

What is wrong with this guy?
There are sociopaths and then there is this guy, damn.

j9

He is completely off his nut

carriss

... and the lameness award goes to....

Slash

I wish the media would STOP doing stories about this sick a-hole! He thrives on the attention and he certainly doesn't deserve it.

STOP THE MADNESS!!

rgdownes

There is something seriously wrong with this man.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments