Adam Lambert Mani's Up

5/30/2009 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert in West Hollywood yesterday getting his groom on.

media_removed.jpg

Bring it on, Clay Aiken ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

UGGGGHHH

GETTING THAT BLACK POLISH? GROSS

Anna

He's so effing adorable! I love him so much! I'm seriously obsessed with this guy.

superchunk

man what a homo.

the end of the day

See what happens when flamer's decide to come out? That is the most hideous sight since he wore the black wings in his performance finale.

Sparkle

All the haters who post bashing Adam are in the closet and are self-hating. It's true. They take the time to post for Adam because they are obsessed with him. So post away haters it will become therapy for you. =) Adam, love your haters they are you BIGGEST FANS!

(=

Adam is the best! I loveeee it! Only REAL men get manicures and pedicures!

hahahahahha!!!!!

Yeah, no CLUE where the gay rumors could have possibly have come from, I mean, really!?!?!

Mira, sorry hun, but I'm guessing he's obsessed with a few guys of his own :)

moonlightshadows

wow....people were right...ALOT of haters come here....thats a shame....im just happy he enjoys what hes doing...and doesn't care what the hek people think of him

Adamfan

It's good to know Adam now has time to relax. The past couple of months has been hectic for all of the idols and they can now have some regularity in their lives. I absolutely adore him. He is a wonderful person and an extremely talented man.

@ America's shame - you sound a bit ignorant with your "when he decides to come out" comment. Adam's life has been an open book and there's not one thing about him that's a secret anymore. He even said that he was surprised the kissing pictures were censored @ the Bill O'Reilly show because he didn't think there was anything wrong with it. Even at the top 13 party when asked about those kissing pictures, Adam didn't deny it - he said he is who he is. We all know he is gay, it's very obvious unless you are blind. Why does he have to make a statement about it when it's clear as day? He doesn't need to come out because he was never in hiding to begin with. I'm sick and tired of all of this sexuality talk. You people really need to lighten up.

ash

lol love him...adam is set to be on the cover of rolling stones next issue, where he supposedly varifies hes gay.

Tim

This is so cute! Go Adam!

ash

lol...love him

Anna

To Nancy:
Um, ok, I love him and I know he's gay! It's not a f-ing problem. I love that he is so comfortable with who he is, that he never gets embarrased and just does what he feels like w/o thinking about what people might say. That's what makes him a great role model in my eyes.

Pls don't make me feel sorry for Ryan!

Ryan Seacrest gets manicures and pedicures, so who cares?
I love men who take care of themselves, instead of the pot belly beer-drinking red neck guys from the Midwest ... ahemmmm last year's winner.

Kelvin

MmMMmm, Ryan Seacrest does the same and almost everyman in L.A, so wat?!.... That doesn't have nothin' to do with GAYnees or somethin'....He could be gay but not for gettin manicures....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments