Lori Petty -- Tanked Girl

5/31/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ shot Lori Petty leaving jail early this morning after she was arrested Saturday night for felony DUI and allegedly hitting a skateboarder with her car.

Launch video

The incident took place at around 9:00 PM in Venice, Calif. We're told both Petty and the skateboarder suffered minor injuries, but neither was taken to the hospital.

Petty was booked into jail at 1:21 AM on Sunday, and posted $100,000 bail.

Petty was famous in the early 90s for starring in such movies as "Tank Girl," "Point Break" and "A League of Their Own."

Linda Mott

phalcon 352

"" 1. Why don't people just go down to the police station and party there, then they can make it easier for law enforcement to arrest them there.... or just drink at home.

Posted at 7:36AM on May 31st 2009 by Linda Mott ""

What makes you think she was drinking? It never said what kind of " Influence " she was under.
She may have been 420ed to the max, or methed out, or smokin' crack. ( oh wait, she eats crack she probably doesn't smoke it. ) but you get my point.

JJ

The "last" of the good girls DONE in!

Just Noticing

OMG, she's my hairdresser's friend, in Venice! I saw her when I was in there. I met her once through another (famous) friend, too. I wonder what she was on?

omg!

i loved that bltch in tank girl

TOM

I loved her in "A League of their Own" - one of those cheesy movies that's so bad it's actually good! Luckily with Geena Davis, Madonna and Rosie O'Donnell in the cast - Lori Petty's hammy over-the-top acting was hardly even noticeable!

showgirls fan

Why is this little boy behind the wheel to begin with, then with booze or drugs to top it off?

Majeral

I liked her in TAnkGirl I guess she for got that she was in the tank not tanked? Maybe she wanted more press? who knows

Bill

Unless she was driving up on the sidewalk, it was the skateboarder who was illegally in the street.

London not England

DUI - IN VENICE - CALIFORNIA - AND SHE HIT SOMEONE...SHE'S F#@*KED !~!~!~!~!
But good luck Girl,...I gotta go to court tomorrow for a MINOR DUI in VA, but I didn't hit nobody....So my prayers are with you babes!

Linda Mott

Dear #2 Ubetcha, Point taken you are correct!

Octowelfaremom

I drive sober and these skateboarders are a nuisance. The ones that skateboard in the parking lots and in the streets. I wish they would pass some laws prohibiting these skateboarders from skateboarding where there are cars and people, period. As far as Petty is concerned...now she'll get some much needed publicity. She will probably get a gig or two, also. Maybe on VH1's sober living or celeb rehab.

Jessie

I just noticed the handicap parking sticker hanging from the rear view mirror. Hmm...I didn't see anyone with a handicap. Maybe someone should question the driver of the car.

She's so butch.

Bubbajk

Props to the photog for talking first about what could have happened before trying to get her to converse by mentioning "tank Girl".

1940 days ago