Elisabeth Shue: Adventures in Bodybuilding

6/1/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

For the love of Linda Hamilton, check out Elisabeth Shue's big guns!

media_removed.jpg

The 45-year-old flexed her muscle while shooting something called "Piranha 3-D" in Arizona this weekend.

The role may not get her an Oscar, but at least she's ripped like one.Launch Photos

TV Guy

She looks great!! They are filming in Havasu, Lake Havasu, Great Spring break and party location. World Finals of Jet Ski Races and Power Boat Races are held there... But all these events happen in the Spring Winter or Fall, cause in the Summer in Havasu its 113 degrees in the shade. You got to wonder what dumb ass director / producer or location scout picked that spot and time to shoot. She looks great now, by the end of the shoot, she will be ripped cause she will loose like 20 pounds of water weight...

1938 days ago

Joy West

YUCK!!

1938 days ago

Hugh Gentry

She looks perfect! I've always loved her!!!

1938 days ago

nicnak

WASN'T THIS THE GIRL IN LEAVING LAS VEGAS ? OMG, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED. NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL. LOOKS LIKE SHE CAN BEAT A MANS ASS, NOT THE TYPE OF WOMEN I WOULD WANT HANGING OUT WITH ME. SHE LOOKS LIKE AHNULD

1938 days ago

Omar

Damn sexy, I love a woman who works out.

1938 days ago

p1tey1

Shazam!!!! Dayum!!! She is buffed as hell. Good for her!!!

1937 days ago

joho777

Wow! That must have took a ton of work.

It's so much more impressive to see a woman who is willing to work out, rather than dieting with speed (Lindsay) or doing the ugly plastic surgery thing (Shauna Sand).

1937 days ago

Benny Barnes

That's a man, baby!

1937 days ago

Receptionitis15

OMG KILL IT WITH FIRE

1937 days ago

Serg

Personally, I think she looks incredible like this, she looks bad ass. I am tired of seeing woman who are sticks and twigs. If Elisabeth Shue has the perseverance and strength to achieve that kind of muscularity, she gets my respect. At 45, she is an inspiration that woman can achieve a toned body like that in their mid 40's. I just wish that most people could realize that the world is big enough to accommodate woman of all sizes. And I am totally ready to see a an Oscar caliber actress like her have a muscular body. I love her arms, shoulders, she is pretty buff now. I love it, she is very sexy! I am ready to see this movie!

1937 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Who photoshoped her body with Wolverine?

1937 days ago

Bob Dole rules

I like a cute petite girl that has great physical strength like Ms. Shue. Super turn on. Make a cheap shot about her height and she'll put you across her knee and cut you down to size with a good hard spanking. Bet her kids don't give her any crap!

All short attractive women should never lament that they're not tall enough. They should look for inspiration from women like Elisabeth Shue.

1937 days ago

Heather

Has she been working out with Chyna?

1937 days ago

JacksOrBetter

That is Carrot Top.

1936 days ago

jag843

This lady is beautiful. Her muscles add to her beauty. I would take her any day over a woman who is not athletic and soft. It amazes me that women always cut down other women who are far superior to them.

1936 days ago