Heidi & Spencer Threaten to Head for 'The Hills'

6/1/2009 2:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and Spencer are barely celebrities, but they definitely want outta here!

Spencer and Heidi

A source on the production of NBC's "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" tells TMZ the reality duo is not enjoying their stay in the jungles of Costa Rica. In fact, we're told they've already quit the show -- TWICE -- but each time they had a change of heart. Oh ... and they're only on their second day of shooting.

Bitch fights with LC and Brody never looked so good.

firebaby

lmfao... why are these two famous?

oh, and first, bitches.....

Larry Hagman

Please let these two be bitten, stung or mauled by something. Perhaps we could permanently export them to Costa Rica. How's the H1N1 down there?

Matt

blah! Heidi and Spencer are NOT celebrities because they are damn poser! Look at Spencer's face! LOL! I wonder why his face is FLAT because he must have been slamming himself against the wall alot! lmaooooooo!

rgdownes

These two are so pathetic. I can't believe NBC was stupid enough to even think they are celebrities, much less put the wusses on a show like that. I hope they stay in the jungle permanently.

huh

Love Speidi!!!

marky spark

Hey douchebag, nobody gives a ShiZZ that you have no life and that you sit around waiting for new stories to post on TMZ so you can be the first to post a comment saying that youre FIRST! So, tard, I'm sure your mom needs to get on the computer and get herself a date on craigslist, so go take your bath and go nite nite.

Hope

I really think that the only reason NBC put them on this show is because they know how many people are going to have a blast watching them bitch, moan, whine, and suffer. They are the train-wreck of the show, people can't help but want to watch them go up in flames...and hopefully get eaten by some ravenous jungle beast. Or, at the very least, get a really nasty rash all over those faces they prize so much.

Brilliant marketing ploy, and look...it's working!

veryprettybrowneyedgirl

Oh, GAWD!! MUH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Timmy

LMFAO...

Bex

If they had a brain between the two of them, they would be dangerous!

ilovetheshowmadmen

who gives a rat's a _ _?

creature of the lagoon, please step up and BITE these B I T CH E S!!

First whores!

My dad gave me a shiny nickel today.

Kay

How can they stand each other?

mothermercury

anyone else having problems with this website closing easily. Everytime I want to get out of it, it takes forever! Thanks!

carol

Who are these people? He looks like he isn't working with both oars in the water and she looks stupid.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments