Adam Lambert Gives the Boy a Hand

6/2/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

His sexuality still cloaked in secrecy, Adam Lambert emerged from Guys & Dolls Lounge in West Hollywood last night, hand-in-hand with another man -- if only we could figure out this uncrackable mystery ourselves?!!?!

media_removed.jpg
The "American Idol" wannabeen is reportedly going to address his sexuality in the next issue of Rolling Stone -- we doubt anyone will be surprised.Launch Photos

greatneck

UMMMM, let me guess.....OK. rodents.....

John Galt for President 2012

Bake muffins? No, more like the other guy is going to help Adam pack some fudge after having a nice tossed salad and some hot sausage.

Cleveland-West_Side

I dressed like him in '86, what's wrong with a generation creating their own style, are the young people of today really this boring?

Anna

Aww, Adam and Drake are so cute together. I am so happy to see Adam happy. And I hope the media will shut up about him being "closeted" now. He never has been and he never will be! Adam rocks!

bwlrgrl

What a waste of cute and talented man.

Linda Mott

If a guy is too good to be true, he is probably gay. All the great guys are!

First whores!

I heard through a credible source that Adam is actually gay. True story.

Cleveland-West_Side

This reminds me so much of Busch and Cheney strolling through the hallways on their way to the Oval Office for big important meetings.

The REAL DEAL

That guy he is with looks like a total bitch from hell. I bet he is as Queeny as they come - a whole different type of Queen that Adam experienced at the finals......he can do a lot better than that, I hope.

megan

Adam is so cute, adorable and talented. What a waste. At least he has a gig reporting for Extra so he has a job. Adam crumbled under Perez pressure. So pathetic. The boy does look like a bitch. Adam was so much fun before.

Youneverknow

Awww they look so cute together (;
and im so happy for Adam! This just shows how confident he is about himself xx

Jesus juice

Another Boy George. (Adam is flamboyant) Remember George Michaels? Now that guy shocked the daylights out of me hearing about that restroom fiasco many years ago....never would have thought!!

HELENA

Very Sad!

mommaof4

I told you he was a lollipop licker!

Cleveland-West_Side

George Michael from "The George Michael Sports Machine" fame? What did that old dude ever do in the bathroom besides fall in the tub?