Heidi and Spencer -- Quitters

6/2/2009 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and SpencerHeidi and Spencer have followed through on their threat -- they have quit the NBC reality show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!"

A source close to production tells TMZ the "Hills" duo walked off the set for good after the live portion of last night's show. It is unclear how the show will handle their leaving on tonight's episode.

Guess they weren't faking ... for a change.

UPDATE -- We're told the Red Cross, the charity Spencer was playing for on the show, now wants nothing to do with the program. It's unclear whether they would have received anything anyway -- but regardless, the Spencer experience left a bad taste in their mouth.

D

I truely feel sorry for Spencer. I hope for his sake he has some money. Because that pitiful thing could NOT live in the real world. I think it is fitting to say he has DELUSIONS OF GRANDURE.
Who IS he anyway?

whatever

who cares.....

poolshark

I hope he gets his meds adjusted !!!

Dave

These 2 are disgusting. I hope that the stupid tabloids stop reporting on these fools. I for one am prepared to boycott any magazine, club, sponsor or idiot company that gives these 2 any money whatsover. They should both have to work at minimum wage the rest of their lives.

Twat Muffins

Quitting a show that benefits charity? That's just pathetic.

Psyclon Nyne

loool Damn you TMnaZi mods. ....You can approve all my foul-mouthed bs crap about anyone else but these two whores?

Bobbie Barton

Please stop giving these two people air-time and hopefully they will just go away!!!!!!

eloc

Spencer isn't "evil", as he claims is his "image". He's a moronic, pathetic, delusional loser. Oh, and a disgusting fame whore.

eloc

Spencer is a prime example of how people shouldn't handle their own press. He is so pathetic. Such a loser.

gina

did anyone realy think that they would realy follow thought with anything?lol

let it go

Last night Heidi said "lets get ready to rumble" Doesn't Michael Buffer have a patent on that phrase? I hope he sues her.

sheesh

they'll be back......publicity whores

pat

So now they're going to come bacl to Los Angeles and life goes on like before????

I really hope society, papparazzi Hollywood producers etc etc will have learned to stay completely away from these two pieces of crap and show them once and for all.

I can't believe these two.

I also can't believe WE follw and read about them.

pebbles

I honestly had no opinion of these 2....until last night. What idiots! I am glad they are gone, now maybe it will be watchable!

kinga

He should be in jail for attacking two women last night gosh he is a joke.