Heidi and Spencer -- Quitters

6/2/2009 11:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi and SpencerHeidi and Spencer have followed through on their threat -- they have quit the NBC reality show "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!"

A source close to production tells TMZ the "Hills" duo walked off the set for good after the live portion of last night's show. It is unclear how the show will handle their leaving on tonight's episode.

Guess they weren't faking ... for a change.

UPDATE -- We're told the Red Cross, the charity Spencer was playing for on the show, now wants nothing to do with the program. It's unclear whether they would have received anything anyway -- but regardless, the Spencer experience left a bad taste in their mouth.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Jillian

Spencer is a tool. He thinks hes to rish and famous for the show, whatever Spencer. Hes been riding everyone elses fame forever. You'd be nothing if it wasent for your friends show Princes of Malibu. God I hate him

1966 days ago

awwwwwwww

That little sissy actually believes he's a celebrity...He is one of the most ignorant people ever...heidi turned me on to god...I prayed once and a month later it came true...

1966 days ago

Sunni

I had to google Heidi and Spencer, I had no clue who they were. What a joke they are, it has got to be a joke. Can these two really be this ridiculous and idiotic? And will someone please take that stupid spray bottle away from Heidi.

1966 days ago

Someone in Cali

I laughed when spencer said he had to google the other contenstants. Because I had to google him to see who the heck he was. The Hills? An MTV "reality" show that most of america doesn't want does not make you a superstar. I asked my teenager son, who went "who? oh, him, yeah, he's a tool and a loser".

1966 days ago

Ginny Meyer

this Spencer character was almost worth watching this ridiculous show for. He, WHOEVER HE IS I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM, thinks he is a celebrity on the same level as Brad and Angelina. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What does he actually do anyway? Was he in some idiot movie or on some Disney series?

And how can they put the word celebrity in the title. Except for Lou Diamond Phillips who is a celebrity, maybe John salley. What a wreck this show is

1966 days ago

DEBBIE

OH MY GAWD....SOMEONE COMMENTED ABOVE......TOOLS. I WATCHED THE SHOW AND MY JAW DROPPED EVERY TIME HE SAID HE WAS MORE OF A CELEBRITY THEN ANYONE THERE. I'VE NEVER HEARD OF THESE TWO IDIOTS AND MY PREDICTION IS THEY WILL LOSE WHATEVER THEY HAD TO BEGIN WITH. I WAS HOPING ONE OF THOSE COMEDIAN WOMEN WOULD HAVE REALLY LET HIM HAVE IT. I WAS PRAYING BALDWIN WOULD HAVE KICKED THE HOLY CRAP OUT OF SPENCER. BALDWINS ARE KNOWN FOR THEIR TEMPERS. I REALLY HOPE THE TOOLS WE'RE SPEAKING ABOUT READ THESE COMMENTS. I'LL BET NO ONE WILL SPONSOR THEM FOR ANYTHING, EVER. AND RIGHT ON TO THE RED CROSS. HOW COULD ANYONE DIS AN ORGANIZATION LIKE THE RED CROSS. IF I WERE PECKER AND HIS BIMBO'S FRIEND OR FAMILY, I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO SAY I KNEW THEM OR WAS RELATED.

1965 days ago

TinaE

These two "alleged" celebrities are the biggest losers I have ever seen in my life. They are on the show with a bunch of nobodies!? They should be given star treatment!? Really!? They could not be more full of themselves if they were a pair of Hostess Ding Dongs! Heidi could not be more up in the clouds if her head was a hot air balloon! Spencer is just a complete a**hole that needs to be knocked down a few pegs. In a few years people won't even remember who these "flash in the pan celebs" are and the world will be a happy place again.

1953 days ago

Sue

I am a born again christian and all I can say is Heidi and Spencer were embarrassing . I hope (and pray) that people will realize that true Christians shouldn't behave as they did. Sorry God, sorry world. Jesus is a lot cooler than they portrayed and not selfish or rude

1952 days ago