Spencer Pratt -- I'm No Damn Reality Star!

6/2/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer PrattSpencer Pratt made a shocking confession just before quitting "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" -- he's a total fraud.

A well-placed source who works on the Costa Rican production of the show tells TMZ just before quitting the show, Spencer screamed at producers, "If you give me a script, I'll do what you want. I'm not a reality star. I'm on 'The Hills.'"

Spencer clarified with the following: "I'm a TV producer and a character."

Spencer Pratt the character and Spencer Pratt the reality TV star could not be reached for comment.

chickenman

YOU 2 CLAIM YOUR REAL CELEBRITY'S HEDI.... YOUR NOTHING BUT A LITTLE STUCK UP RICH BIT*H.....
SPENSER YOUR A LITTLE BONERACK WHO CANT ACT WORTH SHI*.. WOW YOU TWO ARE GONNA LIVE A SHORT HIGH LIFE

artie help

this tool box is killing it. We're making him a millionaire

upchuck21

He's not a producer or a character....he's a douche.

ITUS

WHEN THEY DIE IS WHEN i WILL BUY PRODUCTS ADVERTISED AROUND HIS DEATH. BUT WHILE HE IS ALIVE I WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH HIM OR AROUND ANYTHING THEY DO. THIS IS HOW YOU MAKE THEM GOOOO AWAY

urmamasaidwhat??

What a punk bitch.

let it go

I want to slug him

alexkara

I watched the show last night and I think for once Spencer was being himself in front of the camera (except the apology thing) and it was "uncomfortable." Yes he might make tons of cash but on this show he is dealing with equally priviledged people who "earned" their living and he just now realizes that the longer he and Heidi stay on the show the more strain it will inflict on their public personas. I'm not calling him a douche or a tool, but there has to be something driving his engine and staying in "character" might prove impossible.

MissT

He's not anything but an ass.

She is hot

Seriously, what a total loser! He and that fake wife of his have a lot to learn about life!! Oh wait, they dont live in reality, they live in Hollyweird!

alexkara

Harvey what do you think of Spencer and Heidi...I mean really?

Hunter

This guy is the BIGGEST WANK in America. This clown should move to France. A total JERK OFF

johnnyappleseed

I saw him picking a fight with a female and I was like, WHY DON"T YOU PICK A FIGHT WITH LOU DIAMOND PHILLIPS??? YOU DOUCHE BAG??? BECAUSE HE'D KICK YOUR ASS LIKE IT SHOULD BE DONE!!!! DID YOU SEE LOU"S MUSCLES??? OMG!!! HE IS THE FINEST ACTOR AND I HAVE BEEN HIS FAN FOR A LONG TIME. Spencer is a twit. Heidi doesnt' even have a brain so no worries there. She is going to need her mommy to tell her what to do until she dies.

Andie1223

He is such a duche bag.

Not Impressed

One word.......Loser

MademoiselleX

WHO CARES...FOLKS STOP COMMENTING ON THESE TWO WASTES OF SPACE AND ENERGY...IF WE IGNORE THEM...THEY WILL GO AWAY. IT ISN'T LIKE THEY ARE CURING CANCER OR DOING ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT IN LIFE. WE AR THE ONLY ONES GIVING THEM ENERGY. BOYCOTT THEM...ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO NOT BUY MAGAZINES THEY ARE ON AND THEY WILL GO AWAY. THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING GOOD IN LIFE TO KEEP THEM IN THE SPOTLIGHT...IGNORE THEM...PLEASE...IGNORE THEM...PLEASE...IGNORE THEM

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments