Obama's Burger Run

Most Important Bill in DC

6/3/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Change finally did come -- and it was $7.60.

0603_obama3_57553797_getty2-1
If you feel the need to treat your staff to a lunch-run worthy of the President of the United States, you're gonna need a cool $72.40 -- 'cause that's exactly how much Barack Obama spent during that NBC televised jaunt to Five Guys burger joint.

TMZ locked down the entire order -- down to the toppings -- an order that Obama paid for with cold, hard American cash.

- Cheeseburger with mustard, tomatoes, lettuce, jalapeno (for OBAMA)
- Little cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup
- Bacon cheeseburger with mustard, relish, onion
- Little hamburger with lettuce and tomato
- Grilled cheese with everything
- Cheeseburger with mushroom, lettuce, tomato, ketchup, mustard
- 2 reg cheeseburgers with lettuce, tomato, mustard, ketchup, pickles
- Cheeseburger with ketchup (for Brian Williams)
- 10 orders of fries

Anyone else hungry?!

who has the facts? ME

That was the best part about the show last night. Gotta love a guy who lets the camera in to see the inner workings of the White House. Nice to see a young, energetic staff and a nice balance of serious and fun. Not the panic and paranoia of old. Bush couldn't let anyone in like that because they may have accidently filmed Darth Cheney's torture chamber.
Also, nice to see Nancy Pelosi and Nancy Reagan together this morning to dedicate the statue of Ronald Reagan in D.C.
Was interesting to see Mrs. Reagan thank Speaker Pelosi so profusely for all she had done to get the statue put there. Nice bi-partisanship.

RJ

@ Barack the Magic Fraud....you rambled on but have no sources to back up your claim...do u expect us to just believe you????

I say if you don't like the way this country is being run...get into politics...do something about it instead of sitting behind your computers all day waiting on TMZ to post something about Obama so that you can whine. For all of those who say they do not care...u care if u took the time to post u don't care stupid..

To Rick

Message to K,

Now you're the one looking stupid. I told you I made a mistake. Point for you. Are you happy? Great. Let's move on.

You're an idiot who can't even talk about the major points of the argument. Get lost, clown.

SocialistCowardicePigs

Replace your hatred with knowledge is probably an over paid Obama staffer hired to do damage control on any website that he/she comes across. It's that obvious because they sound that stupid. Obama wouldn't know an intelligent person if they looked him right in the eye and hit him square in the nose. What a Muslim tool

K

I believe I stated that I had no argument. Learn to read clown. So done with you.

To Rick

Message to K,

You're a fun person. Let's be pen pals. No, seriously.

She is hot

Ooookaaayyy

If you dont believe me then check them out for yourself! Google Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and who ran those companies in the ground. Spending Obamas 12 Trillion dollars in debrt he is getting us in. War-- the embassy bombings and the attack on the USS Cole, and the first WTC bombing!

Replace your Hatred with Knowledge

I sure as heck would not run around apologizing for how "arrogant" American are. I would campaign that America is a great place and anything is possible. I would also NOT say one week that the economy is coming back and then couple weeks later say that more people will lose their jobs and that this was ok because they are sacrificing for the good of the country. Where is Obama's sacrifice? I also would not spend spend spend and then say I will cut the deficit in half. Seriously, do the math this is not possible. I would not play class warfare which is all Obama does. He demonizes the rich therefore I guess if one day hopefully because of hard work and dedication I make a good living I am faulted for my success! Makes no sense whatsoever. He plays class warfare and the sad thing is the "poor" buy into this idea that the rich people are the bad ones therefore they stay poor! Only people making over 250,000 will be taxed more is ludicrous! How else but taxing EVERYONE more will he pay for all the spending. The solution to our problems is us, the hard working tax paying people and NOT to look to the GOVERNMENT so solve our problems!!

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

All the libs, etc that make comments about Bush not being like a regular person might want to keep in mind that the extreme liberal media was not kind to Bush and generally is hateful to republicans and conservatives. This Presidency is a true insight into what the media has become - extreme liberal biased distorters of truth. Regardless of what the media tries to get you to believe, BO is NOT one of the people. He takes, takes, takes and will give nothing back. He will be worse than Jimmy Carter and he was pretty horrible. The bad stuff has not hit yet but signs are showing that it is well on the way. Those of you that voted for him that are starting to feel in your gut that something isn't right with this President should trust that feeling. He is leading us into an oncoming train.

SocialistCowardicePigs

peace - Not sure what you're smoking but can I have some? This is the most secretive administration in history. Hell, even with the media in his back pocket and he still bans them from most things Bush would have allowed them in for. You're definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.

And Nancy is what you call a gracious, classy woman. I'm sure this concept would be new to you since you're a liberal loving douche. But that's what genuinely good hearted people do. Something Nancy "i love me some water torture" Pelosi would never been caught doing. :)

holla!!!

She is hot

Antoinette

Step awaw from the computer and take your nap. Or go do some of your 1st grade homework!

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

I CAN ONLY WRITE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM AN UNEDUCATED DUMBS.H.I.T. I CAN'T EXPRESS MYSELF LOGICALLY WITHOUT CALLING EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME A RACIST. I AM SELF LOATHING AND FULL OF SHAME BECAUSE I'M NEVER GOING TO AMOUNT TO ANYTHING OF ANY VALUE TO THIS WORLD. I LIVE OFF THE TAXPAYERS AND OBAMA TOLD ME THAT RICH PEOPLE ARE BAD SO I MUST TAKE FROM THEM. I HAVE NEVER FORMULATED AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT IN MY LIFE.

SocialistCowardicePigs

What's scary is that Obama is just as stupid and racist as the POS poster antoiette is. How are you enjoying your handouts and foodstamps sweetheart? Got enough saved up to get yourself a flatscreen yet? :)

Mrs Joe Jackson

What a great Boss.. I love him.
I worship him.

antoinette

# 88 I TYPE IN CAPS BECAUSE YOUR DUMB A.S.S CAN`T SEE I DID MY HOME WORK (B.I.T.C.H) YOU MUST DON`T HAVE A JOB

See ya wouldn't wanna be ya

I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM INSIGNIFICANT AND SMALL. I CALL EVERYONE NAMES WHO DISAGREE WITH ME. I CAN'T STRING TOGETHER A COHERENT SENTENCE BECAUSE I DID NOT FINISH HIGH SCHOOL. I HAVE NEVER HELD A JOB IN MY LIFE.