Spencer to Audrina: 'You're a Ho!'

6/3/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt Heidi Montag Audrina PatridgeFirst of all ... Heidi and Spencer are still in Costa Rica -- that's a fact.

Now ... Spencer Pratt is uncharacteristically pissed over Audrina Patridge's comment that she would never join "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here." Spencer just told TMZ, "Heads up, Audrina. Just because you have a one night stand with a guy who's in a movie called "Star Trek" doesn't make you a star. You're just a ho."

In case that didn't register, he said, "You're just a ho." We have to say, not very Christian from a guy who just got baptized by Stephen Baldwin.

And get this: Spencer and Heidi are telling people in Costa Rica that they never really planned to quit the show. He's saying it was all a "mental fake out to mess with the competitors."

And the best part ... Remember Heidi crying a river on the show after the wrestler stole her shampoo? Heidi is bragging to people in Costa Rica that she and QVC are going to sell 500,000 units of that shampoo as a result of the drama -- and that's just for her first appearance on the shopping show.

Not Speidi: Click to watchBy the way ... if you see video of two people landing at LAX last night and you hear it's Speidi ... it ain't. Just another fake out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Very Interesting

Don't all of you people see this is an entire publicity stunt between NBC and these two jerks. "I quit, I dont quit!!!" It is all ashame for us to even supposedly give a damn. Any publicity they get is good for BOTH sides... so that is why they are all doing this.

This is SCRIPTED people!

Jeff

Who freakin' cares??????????/ there are both a bunch of losers..........I wish Spencer would mouth off at me , I'd kick his ass with Kick boxing

sasha

YOU ARE SAD COUPLE......BOTH YOUR FAMILIES SHOULD BE SO ASHAMED OF YOUR BAD BEHAVIOR.....GROW-UP

hahahahahha!!!!!

Damn Harvey, we get that your pissed that nobody wants your gay marriage (ESPECIALLY THE VOTERS OF CALIFORNIA) but all this over the top anti-Christian crap is getting old and a bit creepy. Tell you what Harvey, why don't you go into your nearest Mosque and ask them to marry you and your partner? How does that sound? Since all you leftiests say Muslims are just misunderstood, lets see you put your money where your mouth is and attack them for not approving gay marriage either.

Oh that's right, you won't, because you liberal pricks are scared sh*tless of Muslims and will only attack the one religion that you know will allow you to crap all over them with slanderous, vile contempt. Way to prove our point each and every day Harvey!

Famousfo

Dear TMZ, PLEASE STOP WRITING OR REPORTING ABOUT THESE TWO!!!! PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY! YOUR RIGHT IT ISN'T VERY CHRISTIAN TO CALL SOMEONE A HO OR SAY THAT YOU CAN KICK SOMEONES ASS. PLEASE YOUR RATINGS WON'T DROP IF YOU PRETEND THESE TWO DON'T EXSIST!

Bex

Audrina a star? No. Spencer a star? No. I must admit I never watched "The Hills" but I caught the last show the other day and I must say everyone on it seems to have some disconnect from reality. Scripted or not, these people are strange and just plain bizarre. Heidi with her awful hair and face and that voice...OMG, shoot me or her, I don't care! Spencer, just plain delusional. Lauren, seems nice but BORING girl. So, I watch the "get me out of here show", Didn't know half of the supposed "celebs" and it seemed to me that Spencer and Heidi were the most interesting because they are soooo dumb. Utterly contemptuous morons. If they leave or not, can't watch anymore. If anyone of them considers themselves "stars" then they have lost their mental facilities. That makes good entertainment for some people, I suppose. People that are easily entertained. When this show is over, they are over, too. None of them will be stars.

bob

SPENCER,Your No Celebrity,You Have No Talent, TAB HUNTER HAS TALENT,

artie help

does NBC own TMZ???

MIB

The moment they said "today the audience gets to vote" it dawned on me that NBC probably wanted to make sure that Heidi and Spencer are gone by the end of the second show, because they know the audience would instantly vote off one of the two idiots. So to keep them drawing attention, they get to "leave", and they'll be back.The last time they "left" there's been all that hooplah about someone trying to stop them, but this time, NBC staff held the flashlights to guide them out. Duh.

racer

These two morons make it embarassing to be an American. can we have them killed? or at least neutered?

sickofKate

Spencer is a first class ass who needs to grow up! Every time you open your mouth and rip on someone else you just look stupid! The only thing you accomplish is making yourself look even worse.

raczrx

How is it fair that they leave right before the vote, then can come back afterwards? I really hope these two are gone for good.
All they did was make EVERYthing about them... and they did nothing. We are the ones to blame here.. if we stop talking about these no talent losers.. no one will remember them in a year.. just like no one knew who they were a year ago...lol

Rock of

Its no more heidi and Spencer as it is me. When did you EVER see those two hide from cameras. FAKE.

YIKES

THE PARENTS OF THESE TWO SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES...

Dennis

Why do we even care about these two or for that matter the whole cast of spoiled brats living off their parents money and money from a worthless show. Please make them go away and the world be be better off without tem on TV

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments