Kate Plus ... Another Woman's Baby

6/4/2009 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Apparently eight is not enough for Kate Gosselin, as she held another woman's baby while waiting to board a ferry in North Carolina ... without her husband.

media_removed.jpg

Fortunately, we're told the baby suffered no permanent damage for staring directly into Kate's chunk-stripe, bi-level reverse mullet weave.

Peppermint Patty

Wow...sure are a bunch of haters out there - haters who seem to think they're perfect. I think it best you log off your computer and go read a book or something (and don't forget to take your chill pill first) ... jeepers!

k

I think she looks great! I think everyone should leave her alone...the media is what keeps this going not her

Andrea

I watched the show from the beginning and and still enjoy watching it . I am not going to let what others say decide for me what to watch and what not to. Rumors are rumors . Can you really believe these people that always lie and make something so small as big as a mountain, Why doesn't everyone give these people a break. They are human. I really feel sorry for the whole family.They had to do something to help out with the money situation with that many kids. It all just got out of hand. I don't see what having your everyday life filmed hurts those kids. If anything it has given them more to experiences. I seen on the show that she took them to many educational places. Kate can get a little snappy at times but what do you expect she is with how many kids everyday. day in and day out. I have 4 kids and sometimes feel like tearing someones head off.lol It could be a lot worse is all I am saying and she has a right to have a bad day! There a lot of parents that don't deserve there kids and do really bad things to there kids. I don't think I need to name all kinds of them do I? If either of them cheated I don't think that is right. I do know though that people do make mistakes. Don't be so easy to judge people when you haven't walked in there shoes. I think kate looks good for having that many kids. And her hair is cute. People just have to have something to talk about. Some people just aren't happy unless they put people down,

littlebigmomma

Hey TMZ are you jealous of her????? Her hair is not that bad, in fact it looks cute on her. Oh and by the way many many
women in Hollywood have that chunk highlighted hair. I think you all are a bunch of haters!!!!!

Andrea

I can not believe some of these peoples comments. You really must think your perfect. How the hell do you get the right to judge someone. Who made you god? You must be sad and lonely people. I feel sorry for all of you haters!

really?

What is up w/e1 hating on this woman of 8? Come on, her hair? Let it go ppl. I think this lady is beautiful period, let alone to have had 8 kids! Come on TMZ let up already. Can't you find something better to 'report' on???

jme

There are alot of you jealous idiots out there!! There's nothing wrong with this woman or her hair. Y'all are a bunch of desparate freaks, and tmz sometimes y'all seriously try way too hard to be 'cool'....we do like to hear positive things about people too ya know!

lisa

I wish jon was my husband. He is amazing

Erika

I think most of the comments are coming from dumb kids who have no clue about being married let alone having kids of their own... Kate may have her flaws BUT she is a GREAT mom. She has raised 8 happy, healthy, bright and polite children. Compare Kate to the average mom in America and she should be winning medals - GOLD medals!!!

annie

Her hair looks cute, because she's cute.......most anyone who complains would NOT be able to carry off this haircut, but she can. And blond hair looks great on her.
I don't blame Kate for trying to live a little after 30 WEEKS OF BED
REST WHILE PREGNANT, RISKING HER LIFE WITH THAT PREGNANCY, A
COMPLICATED BIRTH OF 8 BABIES, RECOVERY...AND RAISING 8 KIDS RATHER
WELL. SO WHAT if she's stretching her wings to write books, be a
paid speaker and support her kids ?????!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT HATRED
TOWARDS WOMEN. Oh my god, you BITCHES don't LIKE IT when women go
OUTSIDE THE BOX, DO YOU ?. I'M SICK OF TERMS TOWARDS WOMEN LIKE
"GOLD-DIGGER", "BAD MOTHER", PRIMA DONNA"......WOMEN ARE CRITICIZED
WHETHER THEY MAKE THEIR OWN MONEY OR NOT. GO SCREW YOURSELVES !!!!
LEAVE HER ALONE. WHEN SHE GETS RID OF HER IMMATURE LITTLE TWIT OF A
"HUSBAND" SHE'LL BE BETTER OFF TOO.
- Show quoted text -

this is me

This women is a nagging witch, she treats Jon like crap and she is all about rules rules rules to her kids. They have no "free" play time. Everything is structured. So they can't just be kids. Oh please North American public, don't start letting the media influence you over this ridiculous haircut. It's ugly and quite retarded looking I canjust see young mom's all over the US and Canada getting this ugly hair cut. sombody PLEASE let Kate know her hair is unbelievable stupid looking and that she is a witch who has major control issues when it comes to her kids and husband.

Malcolm

C'mon, her hair is NOT bad. TMZ, I love you guys, but honestly, leave the poor woman alone. She's a good mom and everyone knows it. The money she's making now is going to help raise her 8 kids!

Kate Gosselin, you're one hot mama! I would like to see anyone else pull off raising 8 kids all the while dealing with the stupid media. There are obviously a lot of ignorant and feeble minded people out there, stay strong; you're a terrific mom!

barf

HAHAHA people you are so funny...

If you have no other problems than bashing someone's hair, I'm happy...

You need to finally take care of your own personal matters instead of watching other people's lives on frigging tv...

Wake up, you are all doomed and the world is laughing at your stupidity! There is more to life than talking about other people!!!!

Bethann088

With her obbssessive/compullsive disorder I am suprised the baby did not have to be washed first, She will not even touch her own kids if they get cut or after she's washed her hands. When she took Maddie to San Diego she washed her hands then started to eat. The waitress had to help Maddie into the chair and push her closer to the table and then put a napkin on Madie's lap Kate would not touch her because she did not want to have to wash her hands again.

SLUTTY SIENNA