Docs: Carradine's 'Potentially Deadly' Sex Habits

6/5/2009 6:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another major development in the David Carradine death mystery -- this one found in the pages of his 2003 divorce papers, in which his ex wife accused him of a "potentially deadly" sexual appetite.

In divorce papers obtained by the Smoking Gun, David's ex-wife Marina accused him of participating in "deviant sexual behavior which was potentially deadly." The papers do not say specifically what that behavior entailed.

Police say David's body was found in his Bangkok hotel room Thursday morning with a rope around his neck and genitals. It was at first reported as a suicide, but police have since changed their tune by saying he could have died from an "accidental suffocation."

David's manager believes foul play is involved because he's been told David was found with his hands tied behind his back.

Nikos Fuente

Wish ill have sex habits at his age.

Amazed

You guys just have to keep digging until you find something perverted or TMZ sensational. How would like to your kids to read this never ending diatribe about you, Harvey, old boy? I'd love to be in the position to investigate you and your cronies. I would never print it; money can't buy my morals or my conscience, but I sure as helio would scare the crap out of you leaving you to wonder if I would print it.

Ooooo Noooo!

'Potentially Deadly' Sex . . . what, did he have sex with Paris Hilton or something?

the pep

How ironic...Bangkok!!!

Fir sho

Its all OK. .... but
Let the kids know what to avoid.

DONNA

This makes me want to barf, he is a sick F^ck.

realityville

Sad...but it's Albert Dekker all over again. If you don't know why, ask Google.

gutsygirl

If I was his wife, I'd unzip that bag he arrives back home in and cut off more than just the rope!
How humiliating for her to now have to live with his final act.

Nuts

Wackity wack opps i wont be back.

Harry

The hotel maid who found him said he was well hung.

Al

Sounds like he was Kung Fu-cked!

#645732 - Cell Block H

Naturally, the idiots come crawling out of the woodwork when a story about an odd way of dying comes out. I'm sure a lot of you think you're funny and hope there is someone stupider out there that will laugh at your idiocy. This man died tragically, although it was in an odd way, yet the jokes just keep coming. His family and friends are devastated by this unfortunate act, and there are those out there who could care less that another human being has died.
To #21 post, you win the prize for being the biggest idiot of all. Your comments are not only uncaring and childish, but they show that your IQ is probably smaller than your shoe size. I'm sure your parents are very proud of you.
The man who died gave many of us memories that will last a lifetime through entertainment, or if you knew him in person, through friendship. He may have died in a manner that will become fodder for Letterman and Conan, but I, for one, will not say a bad thing about this man. God bless David Carradine

PRS

"yikes, what a shameful way to go" ??? "Embarrassing way to die" ??? It's always so enlightening to read the thoughts of people like you have nothing better to do with your sorry, shameful, and embarrassingly empty lives than to cast disparaging remarks about someone you don't know based on speculation and preliminary reports posted on the internet.

bitzod

STREACH your nutz to you face 101 CIA clean Up of a child molester movie star.OLD OLD Mexican CIA TACK TOOK HIM over seas bait in to STREACHER penis 101 CIA tookout the dirt.he was into little boys

Jeff

I'd like to thank the author of post #43 for essentially expressing my thoughts. Reading many of these posts, aside from making me wish I knew martial arts and could meet some of these individuals, just makes a sad story even more so.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments