Producer: David's Death Will Change the Movie

6/5/2009 1:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They say "The show must go on" -- and in the case of the movie David Carradine was shooting in Bangkok, producers have already started to rewrite the script.

TMZ just spoke with Charles Gillibert, a producer on "Stretch," who told us David still had a few critical scenes left to shoot when he passed away Thursday morning.

Gillibert says everyone on the set is devastated by David's death, but producers still have a job to do -- and are working hard to change the storyline to accommodate David's absence.

Gillibert wanted us to know David was in wonderful spirits before his death, was in great shape and had been joking around with everyone working on the film.

There is only one day left of shooting -- which Gillibert says everyone is very eager to complete and put behind them.

j

This incident with David made me really sad...I have a friend that
did this very thing.

I read that often people who commit suicide set everything up and
then tie their own hands up before the last step as to not "change"
their minds. Look it up.

I am not trying to be cruel, just murder is not likely. He himself wrote about thinking of suicide often and even wrote a song about getting hit by a mack truck and fooloing with his own gun.

What I know about tying up ones own hands is due to someone I know who has passed in the same fashion. Tragic.

When I learned of the passing of my friend, I was so overwhelmed with
grief for months. I cannot tell you how many times I have just cried like I have never before...continually, month after month it just comes to mind. Such regret.

This event in my own life spurred reading all I could on hanging, as I could not
understand why or how she would do this. All I wanted to know is
that it wasn't as bad, the actual event, as my mind kept telling
me...about her last moments.

In my heart...my friends real pain was going on internally in her
mind and that was the real torment.

David must have had much internal pain and a inner dialogue only he heard.

Just like my friend...no matter what...I believe that Jesus weeps for us and was holding them in His arms as they left this world.

Please don't right me off with my next comment. Consider that what I say is true and you just don't know it yet in your heart.

Evil is real and it talks us into terrible things if we do not resist...my friend and David believed the lie that killing themself would make it better. It is all about free will and hurting God who loves my friend and David and YOU. If you balk at this and do not understand, I pray that YOU pray to God to open your eyes to know Him and see this world as He says it is and it's devices. Pray to know Him and the truth.

I don't say this to piss anyone off, but if you saw me as a friend, you could trust me that I tell you this to give you the best information you could ever know. If you reject it after REALLY looking into it, fine. But why not see for your self first.

Real...not kooky...I am just not blind anymore.

1928 days ago

The REAL DEAL

Not ONE SINGLE comment above this one makes any sense. It is apparent that because it is Friday everyone apparently started drinking and doing their designer drugs early today . . . .

1928 days ago

j

The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology:
March 2009 - Volume 30 - Issue 1 - pp 32-35
doi: 10.1097/PAF.0b013e3181873f40
Original Article
Precautions Taken to Avoid Abandoning the Act of Hanging and Reducing Pain in Suicidal Hanging Cases
Demirci, Serafettin MD; Dogan, Kamil Hakan MD; Erkol, Zerrin MD; Deniz, Idris MD

Abstract
This study presents 17 cases of hanging with some preventative measures, when compared with usual hanging fatalities, between 2002 and 2006 in the province of Konya, Turkey. We observed in 4 cases that the victim had only tied together their hands, whereas in 1 case both the hands (with a clothesline) and mouth (with a plastic bag) had been fastened. In a further case, the oral orifice had been closed using a scarf and in the remaining 11 cases, soft materials such as a scarf, hood, the collar of a coat or shirt had been used as padding against the ligature loop. At first glance, the cases where the victim's hands and/or mouth were found tied were thought to be homicides. However, an investigation of the death scene, together with the autopsy findings and inquiry data, showed the cause of death was from suicide.

Thus, in suicidal hanging cases certain precautions and preventative measures were observed. For example, tying the hands together was regarded as a means to make self-release impossible; closure of the oral orifice as a means to prevent the victim from calling out for help, and placing soft material against the ligature loop was thought to be an attempt to lessen the feeling of pain

1928 days ago

pd

Being in good spirits the day/week before committing suicide is the norm for people that commit those final acts.. According to medical information they are happy and almost euphoric because they have made their final decision about their life and their problems whatever those problems may be..

1928 days ago

Michael Madsen

Hmmmm... Thanks, Jacqueline... what would I do without you... now where is that scarf... oh, here it is.... gotta go...
I mean... I really gotta go...

Bye!

1928 days ago

Who Dat!!!

Too bad they weren't shooting another sequal to "Weekend at Bernies"

1928 days ago

Jennifer Bouldack

Jacqueline, your comments made perfect sense, and you are sweet to be moved to the point of wanting to reach out - even to people whose hearts are hardened. You knew when you wrote that that you would be opening yourself up to ridicule. God will bless your obedience. I'm sure someone was touched by your comments.

God bless you.

1928 days ago

j

Mr . down...I have been MS down and fight those thoughts all the time. My previous post if you read them will show you that I care about you and if you are down...fight it...depression is an evil spirit. I was trying to show people that he probably did this to himself...I DON"T WANT YOU to. Please read my other post about my best friend. You should read the whole series of postings before you think I am encouraging anyone...that would be never! It is heartbreaking how the suicide affects the whole family and friends in ways the suicide person never may of thought of and I feel for any pain you have.

Are you really Mr. Down??

I am there almost daily...but I know in my heart suicide and depression is evil and the enemy only wants to
STEAL KILL and DESTROY.

Words from Jesus Hmself:
BOOK OF JOHN 10;10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Who do you think the theif is...Satan/Lucifer/Beleezabub/Devil/Demon.

Instructions are all there for us to read and heed, but do we??

1928 days ago

j

Thanks you Joan Short. I really don't care about ridicule. It breaks my heart to see all the hurt people and they won't let God in. I kind of just respond. We all should no matter if no one listens...today...maybe tomorrow. Isn't that the least we can do for HIM?

1928 days ago

Sarah Henke

The police are saying that foul play was not involved, I'm having a hard time with that. IF he hung himself, why in the world would he tie a rope around his organ? Also, his hands were tied behind his back. What did he do? Tie a rope around his neck & then tie his own hands up? I think the police need to investigate more than what they have. It just doesn't make any sense to me. Poor thing.

1927 days ago

Jard

He called a prostitute and did the suffocate thing..HE WAS A FREAK Ya all..Wakie wake up ..He is was a freak mother sucker and so was his weird father..they are all devils, evil, sex freaks. bored with life, UGLY UGLY man with no moral or values..ask his x wives 4 or 5 of them..Barbra Hershey had his kid and nursed the kid for 7 years boobies hangin down 4 david WEIRD strange PITIFUL human He deserved what he GOT and he wanted the BIG O

1927 days ago

PEPSI Generation

HUNG FU cleaned for being into kiddy HOHO`s in the GOLDEN TRIANGLE.

1926 days ago

JUDY CANTRELL

IT LOOKS LIKE DAVID GOT SET UP. HE HAD IT ALL, AND THEY USED HIS WEAKNESS TO KILL HIM.
WE WILL MISS HIM.