Great White Dope

Alba Defaces

Oklahoma City

6/9/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dumb: Defacing all sorts of public property in landlocked Oklahoma City (including a United Way poster) ... to increase local awareness for great white sharks ... which don't usually dwell anywhere close to Oklahoma City.

Dumber:
Capturing all the stupidity on film and posting it on the Internet.

Jessica Alba
People in OKC are pretty upset after these photos surfaced yesterday on TheLostOgle.com. The pics clearly show Alba tagging downtown OKC with the posters, which ironically don't even have a clear message on them ... posters that stoners probably think are just advertisements for Shark Week.

The most ridiculous part is that one of the spots she's accused of tagging was a billboard for the United Way. A rep for the non-profit organization told us although the billboard was donated, they'll probably have to pay out of their own pocket to replace it. Either way, the U.W. said, "We remain focused on our work rather than this minor distraction."

So far, cops say no one has filed charges against Alba.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Kim

Hey! There is a poster like that around the corner on a light box! I wondered why the H it was there? Now I know.

1930 days ago

la.re^na

Jessica Alba has nothing else better to do with her life. They shouldcome out with a book called "Common sense when being a celebrity". IfI was given that one chance on being famous I would do so many otherthings with my time and money. We are going through a horriblerecession. I just wish for one day they could be in our shoes and seehow real life really feels like. And maybe just maybe they couldappreciate their wealth and fame.

1930 days ago

Candyblackmail

Poor thing...from the stupid grin on her face, I think she actually believes that she's being so relevant and edgy.

1930 days ago

THOUSE

OKAY, SO LET ME JUST RECAP ON WHAT I'VE READ. JESSICA ALBA IS A STUPID, CALIFORNIA VERSION OF A WHITE TRAILER TRASH WHO HAS INSULTED THE GREAT CITY OF OK. AND OF COURSE MY FAVORITE PART SHE NEEDS TO GO GET A "REAL" JOB? NOW, I'M SURE IF MS. ALBA COULD FIND TIME BETWEEN HER...PROJECTS (WHICH APPARENTLY ISN'T A JOB, BUT USUALLY MAKES HER MORE MONEY THEN MOST OF US WILL EVER SEE IN A LIFE TIME). THEN PERHAPS SHE WOULD WISE TO PAY FOR THE DAMAGES AND THEN OFFER HER TIME TO THE UNITED WAY AND THEIR EFFORTS. ALSO, SHE COULD CAMPAIGN AGAINST SENSELESS VANDALISM AND THE RESPECT OF PUBLIC PROPERTY... SOMETHING LIKE THAT. PLUS TO THOSE WHO THOUGHT THIS SOMEHOW IS A AVENUE TOI ATTACK HER ABOUT BEING A YOUNG MOTHER ... YOU TRULY SHOULD BE ASHAMED. I MEAN HOW SAD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO ATTACK HER ON HER MOTHERHOOD. JESSICA DID A STUPID THING "IF" YOU CAN BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF FOR A MOMENT AND THEN GO AHEAD... CAST THE FIRST STONE IF YOU'VE NEVER DONE SOMETHING STUPID....FYI:IF YOU THINK YOU ACTUALLY GET TO CAST THE FIRST STONE YOU ARE "NOT" BEING HONEST.

1930 days ago

jacodenn

Uh...TMZ...you better go back and check your sources (maybe the CBS affiliate in OKC, KWTV)...charges against Jessica Alba HAVE been filed.

1930 days ago

muriel

This is one dumb bitch!!! No one cares what you think Jessica. We don't need you to post your ideology all over the place. You are not that important. Go home and take care of your kid!

1930 days ago

WHAT A LOSER.

I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA CITY AND AM DISGUSTED. WE DON'T NEED THIS CRAP.

RUINING A UNITED WAY BILLBOARD? WHAT. A. LOSER.

PAY UP.

1928 days ago

hahaha

Milf gone wild!! woohoo!!

1927 days ago

trinidadnomad

does anyone else but me realize who retarded it was that she did this?
1. She did it in Oklahoma city, Oklahoma
2. Oklahoma is land locked
3. sharks are non existent in Oklahoma
4. sharks live in the water
5. If your gonna spread awareness spread it in the right areas
6. If your gonna post info on sharks in an area that there is no sharks. get the hell out of there. they can fly now
7. I wish jaws was real and he could of did the job of eating her when she was filming into the blue...no wait she was in good luck chuck and hot as hell...i wish jaws was real and he could of did the job of eating her after she filmed good luck chuck

anyways if you want to give me rant or rage topics or questions leave me a message on youtube at www.youtube.com/trinidadnomad

1924 days ago