Alba Apologizes

for Defacing

Oklahoma City

6/9/2009 7:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jessica Alba is seriously apologizing for tagging Oklahoma City -- and a United Way billboard -- with posters of great white sharks ... but she's also tossing blame at the shark lovers she got involved with.

Jessica Alba
Here's the statement Jessica just released:

"I got involved in something I should have had no part of. I realize that I should have used better judgment and I regret not thinking things through before I made a spontaneous and ill-advised decision to let myself get involved with the people behind this campaign. I sincerely apologize to the citizens of Oklahoma City and to the United Way for my involvement in this incident."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

DR SICK

SO WHAT IN THE HELL DID SHE SAY? POOR ARTICLE. HAVE TO GOOGLE IT NOW.

Shauna

Huh? What exactly happened cause I haven't clue. But whatever, she sounds dumb for not knowin exactly was she was getting herself into. Where's her people who should be protecting her from this type of thing? But then again, maybe she knew and it came back to bite her in the butt.

LandShark

How stupid can you be? Shouldn't she be watching her kid? I am actually surprised she found the time to be brained wasted between denying she is Mexican and bombing at the box office..

Arti

Geez...I think someone needs to find some work! Mrs. Alba is totally out of control, and she cant even blame it on post -partum munbo jumbo.

Wow

Meaningless, arrongant childish non-apology. Suck it up and accept responsiblity! Don't blame anyone else. Grow up, you has-been!

LH

You are not forgiven Jessica. The sooner you leave Oklahoma, the better for all concerned.

Ron

See Jessica you get away from your Managers, Handlers, Directors, and all of the other puppeteers, and start thinking on your own and THE REAL Alba emerges, and it isn't flatterring. Being a "celebrity and public figure" that actively supported and lend her name to campaigns, its time for you to pay the price. I hope OC prosecutes you, put you in a chain gang, TMZ gets the pictures of you along side the freeway picking up garbage, removing and painting over graffitti, in the heat and humidity of Oklahoma. Maybe then you'll realize your actions have consequences. Just like your support and campaigning for the boob and idiot in Chief at the White House

rere

Its so interesting how celebrities skirt blame like they don't live in this world or know our customs, like defacing public property. Ill=advised decision? Again, someone advised her to make this decision, she couldn't have possibly made it herself.

jlove

Stupid Mexican. I knew she would apologize and she will prob just get a slap on the wrist. I really hope she is arrested and charged.

racer

dumb bitch alert!! alba in the house....
another bimbo trying to pretend she has a clue about anything other than looking good.

ozzman

jackass...

Wow

It has nothing to do with her ethnicity. It's a matter of class and dignity. She has neither. It's all about her and it doesn't matter who is affected as long as she makes her lame political statement about sharks.

Tracy

In the photos she looks like she's having the time of her life and now that she's been caught all of the sudden she's trying to distance herself from the other people involved with this campaign. If this was any other person they would have had the book thrown at them but because she's famous she will get away with a slap on the wrist.

Wow

Her non-apology is almost as offensive as her vandalism

Heene

She seems like a mean person, every time you guys catch her in public she's never friendly. Someone should tell her her c u nty attitude ain't making her any fans. I was never a fan of hers but I also never hated her. I still don't hate her but I don't think all that much of her. Does she want us to pity her because people like her and want to take her picture? Get over your useless self.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments