I'm Carrie Prejean -- Get Me Out of Here!!!

6/11/2009 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie PrejeanFired Miss California USA Carrie Prejean was offered a huge amount of money to appear on a reality show.

We got hold of an email sent by a pageant honcho to Carrie on May 15th. Lewis writes producers from "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" offered her $70,000 to appear on the show for one week and $140,000 if she stayed for 3 weeks. The show also gives money to charity but who knew the "celebs" scored that kind of payday?

Lewis wrote that he had declined the offer and wanted an email from her also rejecting the offer.

The email also confirms the story we broke yesterday -- an email from Lewis to Carrie stating that Playboy wanted to do a shoot with her that involved "partial nudity" and that it would have to "take place soon." Prejean told us yesterday that Playboy offered $140,000, but the email says the offer was $120,000.

Wow

God Bless America! And Carrie Prejean!

First whores!

I am first you dumb, slow, fatass Americans!

I love American Idol though. Adam is not fat. He is dreamy.

Michael Madsen

i HATE HER BECAUSE SHE IS AGAINST SAME SEX MARRIAGE... AND THAT SUCKS.

jk

I wish she would just disappear. For good, and her uneducated homophobic ideas too. F U CK her.

Michael Madsen

in fact, I am so into same sex marriage... I've been s*cking c*cks for three straight (forgive the pun) weeks looking for Mr. Right. I know he's coming for me though. I just know it!

TMZ941

Thats a lot of Cake for a couple of weeks of work. I really dont feel sorry for Hiedi and Spencer, They were the face of the show, probably got twice as much.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

hahahahah...$120K...even playboy knows what a cheap wh*re she is. I think Tilla Tequila got more than $12K, LOL...and I though the original $140K was embarrassing, LOL.

TMZ941

She gave a Bilblical answer to the question, America, Perez Hilton, and Gay's was looking for Political answer. Stop Hating and get past it. #3

R.J. Johnson

Harvey, finally a Carrie Prejean story today! What took you so long!!!

SocialistCowardicePigs

No wonder Carrie quit Miss California!!! Not only can she make a ton of money on her own, but the people running it are nothing more than trashy, lowgrade, cheap Liberal pimps. Miss California Pageant is forever tarnished by the liberal filth Donald Trump has put in charge of it. He should fire that entire office and be ashamed of himself. Go Carrie, go!!!!!!!

R.J. Johnson

Comment #2. Wow you now look dumb. Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Michael Madsen

11. Comment #2. Wow you now look dumb. Thanks for the laugh!!!!

Posted at 2:55PM on Jun 11th 2009 by R.J. Johnson

Do you really think I'd stoop that low, RJ? Please... it's time now for all of the inflamed to pretend they are me.. alas... if only they realized what a waste of their time it was... they should simply stick to tubesteaks and poe-tate-o-chips.
good day, sir!

London not England

SHE'S A SLUT- HOSE BAG WHO GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!~!~!
......
PHOOEY ON HER ! NEXT TIME SAY THE POLITICALLY CORRECT THING YOU SKANK!
IT'S A PHONY - BALONEY BEAUTY PAGEANT...YOU CHOOSE THEN TO SAY HOW YOU REALLY FEEL !?!?!?!??!
PLAY THE GAME GET THE PRIZES YOU STUPID COW......! TELL THE TRUTH, GET PERSECUTED ....!!!!!
OR ARE YOU TOO ORANGE COUNTY DUMB TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT ALL WORKS! GEEESH....STUPID BLEACH-BLOND BIMBO.......

jk

Hey TMZ941, you do realize that the bible is a work of fiction written by men right?

Kevin

I'm trying to understand...what's the difference between the photos she took already and Playboy photos...can someone explain that to me?????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments