Kenny G Hangs Tenor

6/11/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It may be hard to recognize Kenny G with his majestic, mossy locks slicked down into some sort of mulletous mane -- but that's him, sans saxophone, shredding the gnar in Malibu yesterday.

media_removed.jpg

NOW CHECK THIS OUT: Kenny G also plays the flute, has his pilot's license and can surf -- and Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger played the flute in high school, and can surf with airplanes.

You may now consider your mind blown.

artie help

i'll tell you what he's seems to be living his life, irie.

R.J. Johnson

Harvey, how many more Carrie Prejean stories today?

Michael Madsen

Honest to God... American people are just plain FAT and Stupid... period... end of story... ya eat fast food all day... think vegetables are Stephen Hawkin's and Christopher Reeves...don't exercise... watch TV hour after hour... obssess over weight through diets, game shows and gurus but still don't lose any...have the highest percentage of Heart disease, diabetes and cancer, admit that you're attracted to fat people BUT all your fashion is designed for boneracks and your Celebrity icons that you drool over are anorexic.

Isn't it time to admit.... you're not a super power... you're a pathetic race of materialistic, diseased wasters

Jane

Hahaha! poor guy, watch Kenny eat it here: www.931theparty.com He is still a pretty good surfer though.

NotAmused

Who cares?

artie help

Michael Madsen

He looks like a gay seal.

Michael Madsen

5. harvey block this spam producer, I AM SMARTMAN, he's screwing up your thread brother.

Posted at 2:12PM on Jun 11th 2009 by sarah palins feet

Listen, SPF,... don't go running to Harvey to solve your battles... get that cheeseburger outta yer yap and deal with it. either hit the treadmill and anjoy a tomato salad or get yee to a Bunnery!
harvey ain't gonna help yer sorry ass.. because Harvey is my friend and harvey is fit and healthy... get it fatboy-dumbass??
Now hit it!

Michael Madsen

11. hey jerk-off,it's clear that YOU are the fat health obsessed "BIGGEST LOSER". To take for granted this amazing country ,which may I remind you allows for this kind of open air forum. Don't be so stupid and hatefilled. Go drop a load in your sink and relax. PICKLE KISSING PIECE OF FECES.

Posted at 2:23PM on Jun 11th 2009 by sarah palins feet

If this country allows this open forum then why run to Harvey like a little school girl to shut me down. As for stupid and hateful... re-read your remarks and tell me what you see... also I imagine the only spam on your menu is out of a can and between two pieces of Wonderbread. Unhealthy body equals unhealthy mind... sound familiar!?

Wow

Wow

Wow

Michael Madsen

12. Okay, okay, I'll quit. I'm a bridesmaid tomorrow and I have to go now to have my last fitting. Ta-ta!

Posted at 2:29PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Iam Smartman

Nice try, Sarah Palin's feet, but it won't work. you're obviously not bright enough to debate me and too fat to out type me... so head on down to Bob's Big Boy for another donut sandwich and a VanHalen milkshake.

Bridesmaid... Hmph!

Michael Madsen

Posted at 2:29PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Iam Smartman

13. And I have to listen to my cd of Kate Smith singing "God Bless America". It moves me every time.

Posted at 2:31PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Iam Smartman

14. I don't know who's hijacked my identity, but I don't like it! Can't even make a joke without someone getting offended.

Posted at 2:32PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Iam Smartman

ALL FRAUD... ALL WANNABE IAM SMARTMANS... JUST GOES TO SHOW ALL YOU FAT STUPID AMERICANS THAT IT'S REALLY COOL TO BE FIT AND INTELLIGENT... WHEN YOU ARE... EVERYONE WANTS TO BE JUST LIKE YOU...
THANKS GUYS FOR PROVING MY POINT.
LOVE TO ALL OF YOU AND PEACE (OF CAKE).

Fritz

He's a scratch golfer too. Bastard...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments