« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Paris Shows Ronaldo

Her Best Side

6/11/2009 3:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How did Paris Hilton lure soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo? Why show him her ass, of course!

0611_paris_cristiano_ex_tmz_star_01-1
TMZ got these photos of Paris and Cristiano snuggling up at club MyHouse last night. A source close to Paris told us Ronaldo was staring at her all night before he finally went up to her. After he finally got the nerve to approach her, we're told he couldn't keep his hands off her and they eventually headed over to sister Nicky's house.

Our source said, "Paris is stoked to be with a real athlete -- unlike her ex, a low-paid minor league baseball player."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

springs

EEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!
As the mom of a darn good looking son, I would puke if he brought this thing home!!!
I would be afraid to even shake her hand!
She has no morals, no class, not one redeeming quality!

Anita

They're both single adults who can see whoever they want.

Anita

springs

I am sooo envious and sooo jealous of this piece of trash!!!!
When I come back I want to be her!!!
Give me a friggen break!

Trooper Tom

AHhhhhhh now I know how the Lincoln and Holland tunnels were built

Erika

RONALDO NEEDS TO FOCUS ON SOCCER WHICH IS WHY MADRID PAID 130 MILLION FOR HIS TALENT SO HE SHOULD INSTEAD PUT SOME OF THAT TALENT TO USE NOT ON PARIS THOUGH.....I DONT EVEN THINK SHE'S PRETTY AT ALL MEGAN FOX BLOWS HER OUT OF THE WATER , NOW THATS A CUTE COUPLE MEGAN AND CRISTIANO....

FYI...AT LEAST AMERICANS DONT HAVE BAD TEETH LIKE YOU BRITS..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You are the center of the Universe.
The World revolves around you.
I care about every little thing you do.
You bring joy to my furry life.
Baby Gorilla

junebuggyz

52. LOL You people are making yourselves look ridiculous with your envy and jealousy.

Posted at 7:13PM on Jun 11th 2009 by Ron

More like nausea. bleh...

regankrueger

LOL...professional athletes fool around on their gfs and wives all the time no matter who they are. There are exceptions but very rarely.
My guess is that she will follow him around and then his friends will tell him she is a piece of american trash and he will turn around and dump her realizing he doesn't need all the paps around him. At least Posh wasn't a tart...once she got Becks, game over.

AAG

I hope she likes a guy that plays for both teams.
Imagine the monstrous cess pool of venereal diseases these two are going to create.

mary

When is Paris going to grow up! She looked like a changed person for a while after prison and we all hoped she would do some good in the world with her priveledge, but she has once again shown us she has no morals or maturity. What a waste of space photos of her are, we have seen it all, every inch of her and sen her kissing and groping every guy on the planet, its disgusting and not even newsworthy any more. No wonder every guy dumps her, she's the sort of girl men use for a while then move on to more serious matters. Yuk..buy some knickers Paris.

KEVIN

WELL IM AMERICAN N MY PARENTS R PORTUGUESE N RONALDO GOES HARD HE CAN BAG ANY1 HE WANTS
KEEP DOIN U RONALDO PPLE R HATIN

charlotte

euro greasy + wonky eye hilton = match made in heaven

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

No, Paris isnt fat number 1, she's just a sl** and a drug addict andd diseased ridden, what else. Supposedly hurts dogs (which is the worst of all of those to me) and should be shot if that one is true. I'd rather be fat. IF the dog thing is not true, I apologize. But even if it's "oh no tinkerbell was left unattended all weekend starving and thirsty in the closet" she should still be shot. If it's alll rumors, I can handle her being a slut&&, druggie, and diseased girl. I just won't sleep with her.

Elizabeth