Miley's Handlers

Hijack Radio Show

Take 2

6/12/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley CyrusIt's time for Round 2 of Miley Cyrus' PR bulldogs vs radio DJs -- and this time, one of her handlers actually jumped in on the conversation in order to redirect the line of questioning.

Miley was on with Chet Buchanan and the Morning Zoo on 98.5 KLUC in Vegas today, when they strayed from the pre-approved topics and asked how much control Cyrus has over her bank account. Great question, right?

Wrong.

The voice that answered was not Hannah Montana's -- and the DJ's response couldn't have been more perfect.

jlove

why can't we have more audio? i would have liked to hear how she answered "who the hll was that??" Even though people will give this CHILD a hard time over these situations, I am very happy she has people who are constantly watching over her. It's dog eat dog in the industry she works,

hahahahahha!!!!!

-Jodi,

Yeah hun, you're right, it's CRYSTAL CLEAR that TMZ is not backing the adult DJs, LOL!!!! You're so dumb that's it's almost frightening!!!!

All the same people that are bitching that Carrie got "fired" for breaking her contract are probably all the same hypocrites applauding these toolbag DJ's for BREAKING THEIR AGREEMENT to a specific line of questioning with an UNDERAGED, MINOR!!!!!!!

I love mornic liberal hypocrisy!!!!! LOL!!!!

JJ

She's exactly like her Dad......ALL hype & little talent.

She was recently on a show with Taylor Swift and the difference between their demeanor & voice was remarkable.

Good for her that she's making money.

m

Oh please if this little twit can't speak for herself then she shouldn't be giving interviews.

1957 days ago

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WIL NOT LET HER AWNSER QUESTIONS ON HER OWN,THEY RULE HER WITH A IRON FIST

infamous

who cares? Ya'll need a fricking life! I'd hate to be any one of you losers who live on this site and think this is actually relivent to any part of living your life.

What?

Since she is a minor, an adult needed to step in to help or prevent her from answering personal questions. The DJ's implications were rude and, therefore, no response was necessary or redirect questions to an appropriate subject.

showgirls fan

Yes, she is a miner. Been in the mines way to long, Did you hear that deep manly voice? nice horse teeth also.

Tink44

Shes still a child. Its good they are protective of her. At least that way she wont turn our lie Paris, Britany or Lindsey. Hopefully Miley has a srtong enough wall around her. No doubt about her family loving her. Her dad takes very good care.

will

people call her a minor but yet she dates a 20yr old take pics in the shower and gets a nose ring she can do all that but no anwser a question

Jodi

Candy - are you singling me out for a reason?!?! Stop responding to my comments if you don't actually bother to read them first!! I didn't even have a comment on this post! I was merely responding to a hate-filled angry poster AGAIN on another post. I was just pointing out that they didn't take sides, they reported a story. If you are going to continue to bash me and call me moron, idiot, etc, etc, then I guess I have no option but to ignore your hateful comments and be the better person. Leave me the f*ck alone and bash someone else for a change!!

John

That was a great question!

No one gives a crap about Miley's tour anyway! Frickin handlers!!

R.J. Johnson

The TV show “Extra” ran a poll on their web page about the Palin - Letterman issue.
As of the afternoon of Friday, June 12, 2009:

68.5% say Letterman is out of line

31.5% say Palin is overrreacting

Not good news for David Letterman when “Extra” viewers say this.

m

How bout "Candy" and "Jodi" stop double posting and take their bitch fight somewhere else???

Jodi

Don't worry mW - I don't plan to respond to her anymore and hopefully she will just go away. Sorry to bother you.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments