Megan Fox

Is 95% Legs

6/15/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And 100% hot.

Megan Fox

Here she is at the German premiere of "Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen."

We cannot confirm, but allegedly there are two other people in this photo.

me

As usual she looks like a cheap hooker.

Joe Blow

I love the comments from all the bitter, ugly, dumpy housewives who are posting on this site. They are soooooo jealous that they are not even a fraction as attractive as Megan Fox - Megan's worst hair day would be their best.

Keep crying, ugly housewives! Your tears are delicious!! Muwuhahahahahaha!!! :)

1925 days ago

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING YOU'D PULL OUT OF A DUMPSTER.

its me

THIS GIRL IS SO FULL OF BS IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY!!! SHE SAID SHE DOESN'T WANNA BE LIKE OR COMPARED TO ANGIE JOLI BUT NOT TO LONG A GO ANGIE HAD HER LEG OUT JUST LIKE THIS WANNA BE ANGIE JOLI! SHES A FREAKING LIAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE CHANGED HER LOOKS AND EVERYTHING BECAUSE THIS GIRL DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THIS. I'M SHOCKED SHE HASN'T MELTED IN THE SUN FROM SURGERY. SHE WILL NEVER BE ANGIE. ANGIE KICKS HER BUTT IN MOVIES.
IF U TAKE OFF HER MAKE-UP AND ORANGE TAN (YAK) SHE WOULDN'T LOOK LIKE THIS BUT LIKE I SAID ANGIE MADE THE SAME MOVE AND NOW THIS WANNA BE NOT SURE IF SHES BI OR NOT PIG CAN GO BACK TO SCHOOL FOR ACTING. SHE NEEDS TO BE HERSELF!!! I GET TIRED OF HEARING HER SAY BI SEXUAL ALL THE TIME. SO BORINGGGG AND SOOO YESTERDAYS NEWSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! JUST TRY AND KEEP IT REAL LIAR!

Brian Peppers

LMAO #13 you're so right!

anon

You got it wrong #13 Megan's worst hair day would NOT be their best. THEY WISH!

LOL!

anon

Lets all pull our MOM jeans out of our ass cracks, and just admit this girl is hot ... Okay ladies? c'mon you can do it.

The first step to liking yourself is to appreciate others, my grandma always said ...

rip baby.

People on this site are such haters. The girl looks hot. Lol! Just mad at her for nothing.

anon

Hold it down up there Sassy #17 My ears are ringing!

Issues, those are called issues. They're very loud issues.

Let it out Sassy.

(Remember to breathe)

breathe Sassy breathe

HasBeens

There is always at least one person who believes someone is "hating" on a person just because they don't find them attractive. Ho Hum. I don't find her attractive...if I have to be a hater, so be it.

Kirsty

and she always manages to look like trailer trash!!

snickers

Horrible knobby knees, and has she ever heard of /food/? Michael Bay looks distracted, like he's wondering how to tell all the strippers in his mansion to clear out for a few hours while he explodes all over Megan Fox.

Mary Worth

#9
I detest Angelina Jolie, but I'd never wish Brad Pitt on anyone!
I hope he sticks with AJ.

1924 days ago

who dat

TMZ would you PLEASE stop obsessing on the broad. There is already another site (on the net) that worships at her feet. That is 1 too many. Fox won't even be around in a year. As soon as everyone in hollywood that wants to F her (does), she will be tossed aside like trash. She doesn't have the talent to make it and her looks are alreading fading. She looks like a 30 yr old, high price hooker.

1924 days ago

rhbjorn

Gentlemen, hands out of pockets please.

1924 days ago