Megan Fox

Is 95% Legs

6/15/2009 1:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

And 100% hot.

Megan Fox

Here she is at the German premiere of "Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen."

We cannot confirm, but allegedly there are two other people in this photo.

J

Her knee looks wired like if was popping out, is it broken? j/k

1903 days ago

keeping

And 100% full of it.

Chuck D of Valpo

Nice legs but let's see her dance or even walk with those high heels. She looks like she is standing on her tip toes.

joe

Her legs don't look all that great. But who cares she has talent. Just kidding about the talent.

realist

If I was about 4'6", I'd be the perfect height for her.

1920 days ago

Donald finally realized that Prejean gives crappy head

who the SAM CHRIST is this whore?

leg_lover

WOW..
Thats hot...

Nicole

Geez, are her 15 minutes not up YET?!?

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Think her feet hurt after she got out of them jobs?

aquanet

more like 50% shoes.

and someone feed her.

Michael Madsen

Pointy, bony knees... elongated thumbs... and God only knows what the Toes look like... this is one freakish chick... I truly feel sorry for her... add a couple of dufasses and Germany and you've got a real sh*t pie here.
God Bless The United Steaks of America...

B.D.

I WANT TO SEE HER HOOK UP WITH BRAD PITT !!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE LORD, PLEASE !!!!!!!!!

ANGELINA NEEDS A LIL TASTE OF HER OWN MED............

To hell with her

TMZ, stop being Megan Fox's publicist; someone should investigate Harvey Levin for accepting illegal bribes to promote her career. For the record, Megan Fox was very sexy when she was new & mysterious. However, since then, she's tried so desperately hard to be Angelina Jolie. Dress very sexy & show off lots of skin & other bits? Check. Tattoos, including the EXACT SAME SHOULDER TATTOO? Check. Telling the press over & over that "I'm Bisexual" to attract attention? Check. However, unlike Angelina, Megan is not even the littlest bit smart. Everytime she opens her mouth, she pukes STUPID all over herself; it's pretty obvious that she can barely walk & think at the same time. AND, she can't act to save her life. She's basically a prop to put in films, to try to sex them up.

Would I bang her if given the chance? Oh yeah, no doubt. But I'd also dump her to the curb quickly afterwards, so I wouldn't have to listen to her try to speak intelligently. And, I'd use "big ol' SAT words" to confuse her while I was doing it...

Discordia

Only an attention whore wears something like this to their own movie premiere.

cowbulls