Kate & 8 Plus Jon

6/17/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon Gosselin reunited with his brood today in Pennsylvania, where he was forced to answer the same question eight times in a row: Where you been daddy?

Jon Gosselin

Meanwhile, Kate has been doing some explaining of her own -- after pictures surfaced of her allegedly spanking her daughter Leah in front of a bunch of paps.

Kate told Life & Style: "Whether the paparazzi are there or not, I am a mother first ... I love my children and when they misbehave, I discipline them as I deem appropriate for the situation."

Watch out, Jon.
jon and kate

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Karla

I can't believe that people are so set on making Kate look like such a horrible mother. I feel like Kate has every right to discipline her kids the way that she wants...I feel as amother that you should never let others tell you how you should treat your kids....and people get over it if your marriage and your personal lives were being taped 24/7 your lives wouldn't be so perfect either...get a life leave them alone, if you have nothing nice to say keep your mouths shut!!

1905 days ago

LooooL

First or Second??

Tinalouise

Well i don't get how denying your child water and spanking equals to being a loving mother..

MZLB

I hope it was Maddie she needs to get that butt wooped

Unicorn Lover

One of their kids made fun of Kates hair and she freaked out Check it here http://www.thesportingfrenchman.com

Fred

These people make me sad.

First whores!

We love you Kate! You are American royalty not Heidi and Spencer like my sister says. You are awesome Kate. Keep the faith.

Carjardil

WHO CARES!!!

Leah

First, you take the whistle away...blowing a whistle is not a spanking offense. i may not be the greatest mom but if my kids are annoying me with something i take it away. if your phone conversation is much more important than your kids then move your butt to another place. i have a feeling that Kate spends alot of time on that phone and that Leah was only trying to get her attention.

Fox

Im NO fan of them, but children sometimes need spankings. Some kids respond well with scoldings only, but others dont listen until you give them a little smack on them bum. Theres nothing wrong with discipling kids. If not they turn out like those kids on nanny 911 and those lil pricks you see acting outrageously at the grocery store. I agree with a prev comment, that Mady has the worst most stuck-up attitude and has hissy fits at the drop of a hat.

tg

Well arrest her then - it's on film - what more do you need. Or does she get away with it? And they call the OctoMom a bad person.

1916 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

They are just retards with kids!!! I wish this controlling bitch had birth control!!!

something smells

beating or swating them? there is a difference

Fox

I happened to catch an old episode the other day when they were putting shelving in the garage of their old house. I was kinda sad to see how he called her his love and she called him honey and actually looked like they loved eachother. Lucky the kids are pretty young and prob dont understand whats going on.

TORI

I to believe a spanking on the rear or a smack on the hand are appropriate in certain situations. Kids today are so out of control and have no respect the kid probably deserved it for not listening so get over it people!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments