'Cherry Pie' Singer

Popped for DUI

6/18/2009 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jani LaneWe've just learned the lead singer of 80's hair band Warrant was arrested for misdemeanor DUI traffic accident last night in Los Angeles.

Cops tell TMZ Jani Lane was involved in a small fender bender in the Woodland Hills area at around 9:30 PM. We're told Lane hit a parked car, no one was injured, but when cops arrived at the scene he showed signs of intoxication.

The 45-year-old singer was arrested and is currently being held on $30,000 bail.

BabyGirl

First!

aquanet

Where was his girlfriend, "Zit TIts?"

He had much talent, but way more beer.

Wow

Katie

He was on celebrity rehab a few years ago and he was a drunken hot mess. Do yourself a favor and just add him to your celebrity death pool asap!

Whadda-Do

Their best song was Down Boys....a 80's hair band classic!!!

Vav

3. Which means he was impaired and could have killed us or anyone we love. I don't know when this country is going to take this seriously and make people really pay for driving drunk. "Jani" is 45 years old and needs to 1.) Grow up and 2.) Stop being a selfish jerk.
Posted at 9:06AM on Jun 18th 2009 by What a jerk

----Could be just me, but it seems like they should be charged with attempted murder when they drink and operate a vehicle- any vehicle- cars, boats, etc. They know they could potentially kill somebody and they drive anyways.. Sounds like attempted murder to me...

truthserum

Leave him alone, he probably wasn't too drunk or he would have called a cab. It was a parked car for pete's sake!

Bex

Rock stars can't handle it when they are not adored anymore and their careers are gone...

Bex

His mother should be shot for naming him Jani (Janey) I'd be drunk, too.

get it right

I was in a hotel in Charlotte a couple of years back and he happened to get on the elevator with me. He was double fisting and had a drink at the bar while he was waiting for his two carry along companions. Celebrity Rehab or Celebrity Fit Club neither did him any good... he looked like a bloated fish with bad skin then, I'm sure he looks like a dead bloated fish now... ewww gross

ROCKSTAR

WHERE THE DOWN BOYS GO!!!!!

Roo

Ha too bad.....I saw him at a local bar in FL a year or so ago, he acted like an Azz.

Heather

I was madly in love with this guy when I was a teenager. I loved the 80's glam music. And to this day as far as I am concerned, Jani Lane wrote the best love songs. Anyways obviously he looks different today, but idolizing him as a kid I wish he would clean up and get his act together. I don't think he really ever planned for his future, when his band and that kind of music died out.. He should have socked his money away. It looks like he didn't because he can't even make bail. I hope that getting arrested will make him sober up. BTW this man has two teenage daughters. He should really put himself in the shoes of being a dad and worry about his kids every time they get in a car, they too can be taken out by a drunk driver. No excuse for any of it and I hope that he cleans up and I am glad no one got hurt.

Reimer

looks like Arnold in Total Recall when his head is about to explode.

Desria

I don't think it was Celebrity Rehab, it was Celebrity Fit Club.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments