Tyra's Stalker

Sentenced to Learn How to Not Stalk

6/18/2009 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tyra Banks' stalker is finally gonna learn his lesson -- he was just sentenced by a judge to serve hard time ... in a classroom.

Brady Green was given one year of probation today after he was found guilty in April of stalking Tyra Banks. As part of his sentence, he must complete an anti-stalking course called Project SHARP (Stopping Harassment and Relationship Problems).

Wonder what the homework is like? "Tonight, class, don't follow anyone home."

If Green doesn't complete the course, he'll get 90 days in the slammer.

First whores!

i am first again losers!

who gives a shit

again, who cares???????????????????

I am

They probably won't incarcerate this nutjob until he stabs her in the forehead or something.

jrad247

I agree... He must be a nut job to stalk Tyra Banks- That stupid Bizznitch should dizzapear ~

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Tyra Banks. I also am a huge fan of Tyra Banks. I love Tyra Banks. I really really do care about Tyra Banks. I really really am concerned about Tyra Banks. I watch Tyra Banks on FOX TV in Los Angeles,CA. I am not one of Tyra Banks stalker. To see Tyra Banks totally in the nude on purpose is my all-time #1 favorite way to see Tyra Banks. Tyra Banks lives in New York City. I live in Los Angeles. And one day Tyra Banks and I will meet each other on purpose.

who gives a shit

Guess Tyra is not too popular since there are so few comments...................

Bill Cosby

Only in America could a no talent, ugly wench like Tyra Banks be successful. You Americans are getting increasingly dumber by the minute. And why are all your celebrities non-white? The UK puts you guys to shame in every way!! I laugh at you!!

I wonder how SJP is doing today?
Sarah to Slurpy. Sarah to Slurpy. Hmmm, this Slurpy has no heartbeat! Yeah, I'll take one cheeseburger, large fries and twins on the side please.