Bow Wow

Bites the Hand That Didn't Feed Him

6/21/2009 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bow WowWe take this time out from warm and loving Father's Day sentiments to bring you the following message from Bow Wow, via his Twitter:

"as bad as I wanna say F**K my pops, im not gone think negatively. so happy pops day 2 all da good fathers out there. mine prob drunk sum wur."

Looks like it wasn't so easy for Bow Wow to be lil'.

hamilTonyan

who let the dog out

cathyL

"Looks like it wasn't so easy for Bow Wow to be lil'.

Nor learn how to spell.

who gives a shit

learn how to talk and spell.................

Me

sigh

rgdownes

cathyL

In retrospect I think his lack of diction may on purpose for whatever reason. I mean dude spelled negatively correctly but coudn't spell going.

Casey

Exactly #8. You people mocking the spelling are just naive. Twitter only allows 140 characters per message. Feel free to count his message yourself. Ignorance is bliss, lol.

whoahellwhole

WHATEVR...

miss_couture

People always have to pick on the most pathetic thing. You speak of the spelling and grammar yet it would do you the world of good to familiarize yourself with different ways of communicating. One of which is "slang" itself.

This is Twitter, you only have 140 characters to type. If one is criticizing his spelling/grammar i will assume you are not on par with the whole social networking scene. Yes? (Rhetorical Question.)

UGGGGHHH

BOW WOW WAS PROBABLY THE FIRST ONE TO GET BOOTED AFTER THE SPELLING BEE CONTEST..

GO BACK TO SCHOOL BOW WOW. YOU DESPERATELY NEED IT..........

RaheemXavierTequilaWannaWannaWillie

Stay in school kids.

Me

6. The spelling and grammer, not to mention the horrible lyrics, are the reasons I will never let my children listen to any of these so called rap stars. I feel the same way about them as I do illegal aliens in this country...if you can't (or won't) speak the proper language shut up or leave instead of trying to change our diction to accomodate you. I removed one of my young kids from a school due to a teacher talking like this in her classroom.

Posted at 2:33PM on Jun 21st 2009 by ronnie

I hope that if you're home schooling your children, you teach them that it's grammar, not grammer, and accommodate, not accomodate. Spelling matters as much as diction.

1916 days ago

Kendra Would Rock Your C**k!

So when is he visiting the White (formerly) House? They sho nuff know howz 2 shake it up in da houssse in D.C. nowadays.
Maybe FITTY and this idiot can show the kids their illegal AK 47 collections. Is T. I. gonna' be there, too? Ooops. He's where he SHOULD be ... in an Alabama prison cell. What heroes and role models these monks are.

RJ

Bow Wow doesn't give a damn about grammar...and I doubt any of you are hurting his feelings...HE'S RICH BITCH!

killa'bro

dats as good as a bro' gets with scholling' high scholl gotta love it is he banging his ma'?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments