Jon & Kate

Plus Divorce Papers

6/22/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jon And Kate Gosselin
Jon
and Kate Gosselin just filed papers for divorce, this according to People.com.

According to the report, the papers were filed moments ago in Pennsylvania.

The two have been married for ten years. They have 8 kids together -- hence the title of that show.

There are reports claiming Jon is planning on moving to New York to live. Sources say he is considering moving into Trump Place.

jon&kate=hate

Well, I can't say I'm surprised. I feel bad for the kids. TLC should take a good hard look at this train wreck they are perpetuating. Who would have thought Kate would turn out to be a bigger diva than let's say; Tori Spelling.
Kate is a nobody who thinks she's somebody. She won't stop pimping her kids out for the exposure she is getting to sell her crappy books.

NAYNAY

This is very sad for the children. Being in the publics eye has ruined a family sooner then if they were not famous. Jon you needs to get custody of those children and let them live as normal as that can lifr. Its was obvious that KATE (who is the devil) wanted the money. Jon did not want to do the show again but that money grubbing wench just had to do it, see what is got you Kate a divorce. Just what you always wanted.. Thats what you get i think you are a horriable mother and a down right mean person. Jon and those kids will be better off without her.

jon&kate=hate

# 115 Krystal
So true

Lil

This was one of my most favorite shows ever. I loved the family outing and interactions. They were getting cuter as they got older.
This show is over for me it will be too sad to watch.
I was watching it every day and getting to caught up in it anyway....so now I will go back to watching boring movies I hate all the other ones, duggers etc...

SO SAD FOR THE KIDS

Don't watch this show anymore. We don't need to keep paying for Kate to get her nails done, hair done, tanning, or even help her pay for her 1.1 million house. She is one greedy lady. I hope someone helps these kids!

Des

Wow ! I am not sure I understand why hey would file in Bucks county ,and the Gosselins live in Berks County. Interesting though nonethess

cassandra

SHE deserves better. HIS less than adequate salary as a father of eight when they first started the show is why he had a 5.00 a day allowance. HER deciding to continue the show and writing books is why HE now can wear Ed Hardy sweatshirts, drive a new sports car to carry HIS hooch around, look for a new home(and not any home....he's spending his children's money on an expensive N.Y apartment), and let's not forget the hair plugs. He's a guy looking to find HIS youth(not through raising his kids) but by going through a mid life crisis and spending the money THEY deserve on his own search for an identity. If He wasn't such a puss....SHE would have never had to take the wheel and drive the ship in the first place.)))))))And as far as I'm concerened...the very show he complains about is the only reason a balding man of eight can now act like a completely irresponsible putz.
As for her brother and his annoying wife.....if they cared so much about the kids and their privacy...they would have never allowed TLC into their home in the first place; and kept it as a source of refuge for their neices and nephews. Her brother is a putz and puss as well.

Andy

This is so sad. I'm sure many people have lost all interest in the show. I know I have. There's enough sadness in the world and I don't want to watch it on tv.. Those children are beautiful and my heart goes out to them. They're going to have to hear it from friends and strangers. Have they even tried counseling?

Maggie

The show was what killed their relationship. The greed that the money brought into their house. Look at pictures of them five years ago, they were average parents. Money destroyed them. Such a shame for the kids who probably could care less about the money. I am sure they would have wanted their parents together rather than a playhouse in the backyard.

Linda Mott

I wish she could forgive and forget for the sake of the children. I wish he would grow up and be a man and not take all the garbage she gives him.

who gives a shit

Hope this ends their show! And what is this with Trump Towers, please get your act together. You don't deserve to live at Trump Towers and why would you be so far from your children.

kelfish22

that is sad for the kids but good for them... now lets hope they can be friends for the kids!!

milo

Kate claims she doing the show to secure a future for the kids. Who is she kidding. 1.5 mil house, 150K motorcycle from OCC, spur of the moment trips all over the US. 3500. monthly apt in NYC. This is NOT a typical family, much less a family of 10. She brought this on herself and now will have to live with it. I for one will not contribute to her lifestyle anymore. Click off!

Chuck D of Valpo

If Jon boy gets an apartment, what will happen to those German Shepards ? Damn fine dogs, German Shepards.

kbd

omg i feel bad for thse little kids they probably dont even know whats happening