Perez vs. Will.I.Am -- CAUGHT ON TAPE

6/22/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained video footage of the heated confrontation between Perez Hilton and Will.I.Am -- in which Perez can clearly be heard calling the Black Eyed Pea a "f**king f*ggot."

The footage begins in the middle of the verbal altercation outside an after-party for a music award show in Toronto -- moments after Hilton claims Will went after him like a "heat-seeking missile" and unleashed a verbal tirade at him.

With a crowd surrounding Perez, Will and Will's manager, Polo -- the guys argue back and forth for about a minute, until Perez tells Will, "you're not a f**king artist ... you're a f**king f*ggot."

The scene suddenly turns chaotic -- and in the mess someone punches Perez in the face.

On a video blog on his website, Hilton claims Will's manager hit him "two or three times."

Will also posted a video blog saying he never hit anyone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

judge dread

maybe now ole perrez can have the big pouty lips he's always wanted!
his antics backfired ,and he got a busted lip, so what! he deserved a lot more, than what he got
to be a gay activist and use that language is pitiful
will i am i salute you

musicunlimited

To Commenter #7:
Did I read your comment correctly? Could your comment be any more ignorant? If Will.I.Am is crazy it's not because he's a black man, it's just because he's simply crazy. And, the fact that you believe that you can call him a CRAZY BLACK MAN just because you are Latino is ridiculous. I'm so tired of SOME Latinos believing that they can say anything to and about blacks just because you live close to and interact with blacks daily. Just because you are one shade lighter than blacks and think you know what we go through daily doesn't make it ok to be disrespectful. I love and respect Latinos for their culture and my wife is Boriqua, so yes I know what I'm talking about. Please, think before you speak or write.

JamieNov81

I like how this site allows people to vote without even signing up. I must also admit that while Britney was a great entertainer, she, like Perez went downhill with this little nervous breakdown where people clearly didn't see the entertainer that she was. Ok, my point is that, I am not even gay, but I feel we need another gay activist because Perez is talking the talk, but needs to take a looong leave. What do you think? Anyway, I will go buy all of Fergie's albums and all of will.i.am albums because whether it was a fan or the manager, I am very pleased with the outcome. hehe

JamieNov81

This site just allowed me to vote again. lol

avm

Next Time use a gun

tommymack

Perez hasn't cried this much since they discontinued Cheerleader Barbie. I only wish this celebrity wannabe was hit in the gonads -- but that would be impossible because this princess has none.

piggychu

Who the hell is Perez Hilton? What relevant contribution has he made to society that gives him a right to call Will a disgusting human being? i certainly enjoy Will's talent over Perez's so called talent for picking on celebrity misfortune.

ricardo

perez =flaming loser period.

MJwemissya

man eff Perez! Who ever takes that fool serious is an idiot. he needs to grow up & realize he's dealing w/ grown folks...nobody has time for his stupidity

MarBar

It just shows that when you throw as many daggers as Perez Hilton does, then expect some of
them to come flying back at you

Shayla

Notice how only Perez Hilton's words were captioned and only Will.i.am is seen as innocent. The man is a lying coward, William is. Perez isn't innocent either, but at least he's honest.

kadesia

gabrielle

wow. BBOM BOOM POW

Andrea

Will.I.Am is a crazy black man. It's okay for me to say that because I'm a latina. Love you Perez! You were right!

stevebeagle

i'll say it again, that sissy needs a smack to the back of the head once an hour.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments