'NJ Housewife' -- Reality Show Good, Sex Tape Bad

6/24/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Danielle Staub"Real Housewives of New Jersey" star Danielle Staub has no problem putting the most intimate moments of her life on display for the world to see -- except for when she's getting intimate.

Staub is trying to block the release of a sex tape her former boyfriend is trying to sell. Her lawyer filed a complaint today in Passaic County Superior Court alleging Stephen Zalewski, who also appeared on the reality show, invaded her privacy and has caused her and her young daughters emotional distress.

Also causing Staub's young children emotional distress -- seeing their mother on "Real Housewives of New Jersey."

Zalewski told Star magazine, "I'm definitely weighing my options as far as selling [the tapes] and getting them out there ... She cost me so much money, why shouldn't I make a few dollars?"

UPDATE -- Staub won round one. A judge granted a temporary injunction against the tape. The order could become permanent at a hearing next month.

bernadette

she looks like cruella de ville!!!

jared

hm. here's a thought, if you don't want to be seen as a slut then don't act like one... and while we're at it... go see a shrink for those terrible head problems you have

Tye Tanikk

ATTA Boy STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. turnaround is fair play

slowride

Danielle is a gross, disgusting, poor excuse for a human being!! Her kids should be taken away from her and she should just disappear from the face of the earth! She is a bold faced liar and I can not stomach looking at her for one more minute. Bravo - remove that bitch from the show and the rest of the ladies will all be just fine!!

April

I can't stand this woman! On last nght's episode, they kept showing her and she was so nasty! Just sitting there trying to display her on self pitty party she attends daily! I think she is jealous because thru all this they all remain a close family. She is very innappropiate with her girls, and always talking about the fact that she is about to not be able to support her family. Here's a idea...get a J O B!!! I hope they so do another season of NJ, but desperatley hope she isn't on it!!!

Crazygirl

DANIELLE IS A BLOW JOB FACE, WHORE, HER NICKNAME IS THE LINCOLN TUNNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gina

When she produced the book I was not surprised. It is obviously all about her with the cameras are rolling. I don't believe that women should gossip behind someone's back and act normal in front of them either but that is what women usually do, and men. I am sure they have some classy women in New Jersey but these aren't in that category. A bit like "Goodfellas" wives. Too much makeup and talking about nothing. If you really want your children protected then don't be on a reality show where viewers can judge you if they want.

sheesh

The only problem is WHO WOULD WANT TO SEE THAT NASTY AZZ PIECE OF CRAP WHORE-BAG, HORSE FACED, FUGLY, B*TCH NAKED HAVING SEX?????????

skoksvalley

I have seen this show a few times. I am shocked at the fact that no one is disgusted by the fact that this man slept with her if she is really that bad. What kind of man sleeps with women and then sells a tape to make money. I am not saying she is nice, I just don't think he should be able to look like the good guy. If you have sex with a "slut" then what kind of person are you? If you spent that much money on a woman maybe you should look for a "real" relationship instead. You get what you pay for.

Pistol

Ugh... who would want to see that naked?

jackiem

she made a sex tape, and now she worries about it being put out there.............no punt intented, this just tells me that the other ladies are correct on assuming that there was more than "being arrested" and name change" werent the only two things that were true in that book........"paleeza, danielle, i think you need to pay attention"!

renheff

Why does this women still have her kids, they are doomed with her. She parades men in front of them, and laughs it off when her daughter says the men only want her for her "goodies." It's so incredibly sad. Karma's a bitch.

renheff

jlove

I love Danielle and she is my favorite on the show. I hope she takes that d-bag to the cleaners. He was a waste of her time, and he looks WAY older than 26 or however old he is. He's already bald and FUGLY. Danielle, you can do so much better pretty lady!!

rfun17

I agree that the real victims here are Danielle's daughters. The problem is that she herself doesn't think about the harm her life choices are having on them. By bringing men she barely knows to her home, as potential "daddy's". She didn't have enough sense to remove them from the room, at the restaurant, before she started discussing the book. Steve needs to think that all that money "she cost him" was money he was willing to shell out. He went over for the BJs and who knows what else, I'm sure he was a willing party for spending all that money, if not then he should have not returned! He needs to think that if he harms Danielle, he is also hurting the innocent girls, they are gonna have to deal with the ridicule of their mom from school mates.It is selfish, and unnecessary. Leave the show Danielle. For the girls.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments