Jermaine -- They Tried to Revive for an Hour

6/25/2009 10:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's brother, Jermaine Jackson, released a statement to the media at UCLA hospital -- telling the press a team of doctors at the medical center tried to resuscitate Michael for more than an hour.

Jermaine Jackson: Click to watch

TMZ also obtained a photo of Jermaine moments after he arrived at the hospital. The emotion in the photo speaks for itself.

Jermaine Jackson

badicecube

Is that body really him?..Did he really die?....Hmmmm

Barf

MJ rode the cancer butt coattails of FF all the way to Hell! Adios.

curious

Just wondering...how many people whoe aren't Michael Jackson, given the same age and preenting situation in the E.R., would get worked on to revive for more than on hour? This kind of makes me think, KWIM?

Loserville

Geeze, watching that video...the pain Jermaine is feeling was so evident I was cringing.
I can't imagine having to face all that media, and THE WORLD to announce one of my loved ones had died when I was still trying to process what happened. God bless this family.

SUE

that nasty person who is praising micheals death dont use gods name in such prayers god dosent like ugly and your time will come ,U BASTARD

Miss Priss

I would like to comment on the blah, blah, blah that Trevenien posted tonight at 10:11 PM.
I can see you're going to hell, if you're a Christain why are you JUDGING Michael or anyone else for that matter? I am a Christain, I live my life like the Lord would want me to. If this death bothers you so much, why are you watching TV, or reading about it online? I'm sure MILLIONS of people all over the world will agree with me on this. You need to go REPENT ASAP! I know that Michael be in heaven with our Father, where he is loved and will be taken care of. The only one who will be judging him will be our Lord.

I would also like to tell Trevenien how sorry I am that you have to live your life the way you do. It must be hell being you. Judge not lest you be judged.

My prayers go out to Michael's family for losing such wonderful son, father, friend and talented preformer. I will also be praying for you, Trevenien. I see you need tons of prayer.

Ken

Why didn't the Physician in Michael Jackson's home call the ambulance, instead of trying to revive him for an entire hour.

howie 123

will Janet have a wardrode malfuction at the funural?
Oh why couldn't it be Tito he didn't have a career & wasn't going out on tour.

curious

Someon'es not paying attention KEN. It was the docs in the ER who tried to revive Michael, not the personal physician.

jazzy j

TO # 6 and 12 HATER'S
HOW COULD YOU BE SO COLD????
HE WAS GREAT.

Me

Trevenien, wishing death on someone is just as bad as killing them yourself. Next time you are praying to Jesus you should probably ask for forgiveness.

HEARTBROKEN

This is such a tragedy!! To the family: Michael has touched so many lives and he will be greatly missed. No matter what people may have thought about him he was still a GREAT human being and people should not dwell on the negative and nasty accusations he faced because he was cleared and we should be mourning the man. (But, I don't understand why he died since there was a Doctor in his home at the time) He was trying to raise his children away from the spotlight and we need to be considerate. I hope he had his affairs in order in regards to his children (especially since the mother signed her rights away-- and that too is tragic. She didn't want them just the money) and that his family will raise them. Michaels memory will always be with us. He was a great man and humanitarian who loved and didn't mind helping where there was great need. I grew up on Michael, knew all the music and dances and wore the jackets.

MICHAEL, EVENTHOUGH YOU DEPARTED THIS WORLD WAY TOO SOON, YOU ARE AT PEACE NOW!!!! MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE WITH THE JACKSON FAMILY AT THIS TAGIC MOMENT. HIS DEATH HAS SHOCKED THE WORLD. HE WAS LOVED BY MANY.

GOD PLEASE BLESS THE JACKSON FAMILY AND GRANT THEM THE STRENGTH TO PULL TOGETHER AS A FAMILY (ESPECIALLY FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN WHO ARE SUFFERING THE MOST!!!) AND MOURN MICHAEL'S UNTIMELY PASSING TOGETHER...................................

catherine de France

Toutes mes condoléances à votre famille, en ce grand moment de tristesse. Madame Katherine, à vous particulièrement, cette perte immense d'un enfant, né pour être star planétaire et dont le coeur si grand, rempli d'amour et de souffrances n'a pas voulu allé plus loin....soyez tous unis et forts dans la peine. Recevez par la pensée, toute mon energie en ces instants si pénibles.

Martine Dezeure

Je ne parle pas Anglais , mais je présente toutes mes condoléances a sa famille; ses amis ainsi qu'a ses fans
Ma fille aimait aussi Mickaël; elle a concurourue en gymnastique rythmique sur la musique de Monwalker(Smooth criminal)
c'était vraimant une trés grande star
Sincéres condoléances
une Française

Christine Lalobo

Like him or hate him MJ was a phenomenon. Those who are rushing to pronounce judgements on him should just step back a little and remember that although MJ was not perfect (and none of us are) he touched many positively with his music and unique dancing strokes. He belonged to that special league that is a notch higher than most will ever experience but was humble enough to share the talents with the rest of the world. If any of you out there still doubt the validity of MJ's contribution, then you have a golden chance to prove your worth. Step right onto the podium, sing, dance and we shall find a name for your strokes and practice your moves. We shall cheer unreservedly but until that happens, MJ's talents will radiate and shine ...and no one can delete it. Rest in peace the King of Pop.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments