Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

anna

micheal was a bright light that went out to soon I hope he realize now while sitting in heaven how much he was loved you will be missed I feel like I have lost a family member

Honeyjules

I changed my status on my Facebook page to RIP Michael Jackson at 5.44pm yesterday because I read it on TMZ and everyone didnt believe me and insisted that TMZ was not credible. Well I think your credible. I loved Michael's music I grew up on it and I cried a lot last night. RIP MJ I know I will miss you

arnold farias

michael jackson era uma lenda viva da musica mundial e agora se imortalizou como variois . dizem que deus escolhe os melhores para ele que deus a ternha quem nos , ora so saudade

rumphump

('Haters, if you cant be respectful then please don't comment at all." ) We HATE CHILD MOLESTERS! HITLER STILL HAS FANS WHO BELIEVE THAT THE HOLOCAUST WAS A HOAX... DON'T BE THAT STUPID! WAKE UP AND RECOGNIZE A PEDOPHILE FOR WHAT IT IS. MAY HE TOAST IN HELL!!!!!

anna

michael you will be missed we love you.my sorrow is so deep I cannot stop crying

MeOkla

Rest In Peace Michael. God Bless You. We Will Miss You and Never forget you

mrcookin

get over yourselfs people, michael jackson is just another over hyped hollywood celeb, pediphile, and now yesterdays news. just beat it.

Kemba

I WISH THE CHILDREN & FAMILY OF MICHAEL ALL THE LOVE, BLESSINGS & PRAYERS. HE WAS A SUPERSTAR IN EVERY RITE, A GENIUS, A PHENOMENON & HE WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART & THOUGHTS....WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL HIS MUSIC & VIDEOS WILL KEEP HIM ALIVE FOREVER.....REST IN PEACE

mary

I just wanna say to the people leaving uncalledffor comments, you all need to shut up and get a life really! You have no idea if he did it or not and i'm sick of hearing your crap! If he did that, then you know what, that makes the parents that took money look like idiots. All they were after is money and they got that. It broke his heart when people were accusing him of molestation. He loved kids so much! How dare you talk about him like that. Show me the proof you have or shut the hell up!
RIP MICHAEL(THE KING OF POP)! WE LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH! SMOOCHES!!!

Thronn

the first black man ,to be a video clip in the MTV a long time ago .

mrcookin

you want proof, just look at him. he's a freak

shiela

I JUST GOT THE MOST AWESOME MICHAEL JACKSON ONESIE AND T-SHIRT FOR MYSELF AND MY SON, FROM WWW.CUSTOM-KINGDOM.COM, YOU WILL BE REMEMBERED FOREVER MICHAEL! WE LOVE YOU!!!

zico

Micheal Jackson lives on---------------he,s still gonna remain in our hearts(RIP MJ)

Jeannie Burrell

The World has lost a true Icon, despite his crazy life and his strange ways he was gifted. I know when it's all said and done this will also be another Hollywood tragedy. Prescription pain meds and legalized drug dealers at work yet again.

zico