Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

Paulo Sérgio Quintanilha

Part of my life is gone. Thanks for all Michael. Now you are in Neverland forever.......

cadeveo

So many barnacles of media speculation, exploitation and mythologizing grew upon him throughout his entire life, who knows how and who he would have been if the media culture and society that both interacted with and fed upon him was not what it is.

The most famous man in the world and, in reality, we know nothing of who he really was.

The music, like the man's image, will live on and take a life of its own.

Jessica

My prayers are with the Jackson family. I watched the MTV tribute to Michael and it was so nice reminicing about what made him so great! I actually got up and danced to his videos momentarily forgetting why they were playing. No matter what they say about his personal life, there will never be another KING OF POP. Thank you for all the great music.

Angel4u

Thank you Hemma you spoke the truth and let it be known!! To those of you that have nothing better to do than critize maybe you should really take what Hemma said to heart and let the truth of things sink in instead of going around hating. Remember you will be Judge when you pass!!

yvonne

i WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU THAT MAN IN THE MIRROR.I AM SO GLAD THE WORLD IS RESPONDING THIS WAY.YOU CAN NOW HAVE THAT CHILDHOOD YOU NEVER HAD.I CAN SEE YOU NOW PLAYING WITH JESUS IN A GARDEN OF EDEN.WHERE THERE IS NO SADNESS,NO SORROW,NO TROUBLES .EVERYTHING I KNOW IN MY HEART YOU WANTED FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN.RIP THAT MAN IN THE MIRROR I HAVE SEEN YOUR CHILDHOOD.

Francys Canazart

Michael, I'm simplely your big fan, God Blass you
I'm from Brazil and I'm 18.

I LOVE MICHAEL SO MUCH... GOD BLASS YOU , MICHAEL...

MICHAEL FOREVER in OUR HURTS

LAURO CESAR MENDES PEREIRA

inacreditável, ele estará para sempre em nossos coraçõe, será sempre eterna suas lembranças, que Deus o tenha.

DEBBIE U

OH! and by the way to you who can't do anything but tear him apart on here by calling him sick , wacko , and a child molester , hey ! i could say you are a child molester but does that make it true ,and how would you defend yourself if ever someone falsely accuses you i don't believe he molested anyone , and caling him sick & weird the only sick things i see here is you people who hate your life so bad that you have to pick everyone else apart , we don't realy know what you have done or what goes on in those minds of yours do we ? we would probably be shocked by the ghost in your closets and to the ones throwing religion and god into it by saying we should pray for his lost sick soul and for molesting children , you better ask for some prayers for yourselves , because YOU ARE GOING TO NEED IT WHEN YOU MET YOUR MAKER , we are NOT to judge anyone thats gods job , so kep your ugly thoughts to yourself and remember god is watching you also R.I.P michael we love & miss you

Roberto Quirino

MIchael JAckson, virou um mito. Hi, American. Michael Jackson ...Bye, Michael. goodbye. Adeus Michael. Fica com DEUS.

Tierra

i don't know, but i just can't stop crying. i can truely say that i loved Michael Jackson.he was a good man. R.I.P MJ you will always be in my heart.

Stop Forgiving PLEASE

Farah Fauscet died and went to heaven... she met God and he gave her one wish... She asked for all the children of the world to be safe.. So God killed Michael... the end.

Posted at 11:38PM on Jun 25th 2009 by BLAHBLAH

Valter Zanetti Jr ( Locutor)

Lamentavel , falta palavras para exp´ressar o que quer que seja .... apenas que DEUS o tenha

Mari Rojas

Michael was the greatest entertainer of all time. He gave up his "childhood" to give us his music. And I lost part of my "childhood" yesterday when he died. I grew up listening and dancing to all his music since the Ed Sullivan Show in 1968 . . . . I was only 8 years old, but I still remember those glorious days of old school music (i.e., "ABC", "I'll be There", etc). As an adult in 1984, I saw him in concert in his Victory Tour with his 5 brothers in Jacksonville, FL, (i.e., "Thriller", "BAD" and Dangerous"). And now our King of Pop is gone forever, but his music will always remain in our lives and in our hearts found in every language, and in every continent of the world. No entertainer has ever been admired and loved by so many different nationalities. Let's celebrate his life and make a heartfelt toast to his legacy, to his genius mind, to his music, and to a great and generous man who gave not only his music and talent, but gave of himself and gave his money to millions of needy charities (i.e., AIDS and "911"). You gave us all such a wonderful gift of beautiful music despite your sad and tortured life caused by the media and false accusations from greedy people, and from your sad childhood consisting of beatings by your father making you work at such a young age. I truly don't know how you did it all. I will always admire your will to survive! You tried so hard to overcome all those things and still strived to give us such great music despite all those negative things in your life. It just all finally took its toll on you. We love you for your sacrifice Michael. May your family and children find peace and comfort in Jehovah God's promise of a new life in paradise. You were once a believer of these words. And I know you still believe!! And I honestly know that I will see you again in Paradise. In the meantime, I will always love your music and remember the great man that you always were. Thank you Michael for the most beautiful music the World has ever heard and will never again be duplicated by anyone else. I will truly and honestly miss you.

vinodh

come again & show your dance in this worls. i canot believe u die.

Paul Robinson

Today the world just got a whole lot smaller and closer. We should all follow MJ advice and make this world a better place. He was a true talent and gave the world some of the best music ever that will never be matched. May he now finally get the peace he so long desired. My condolences to his family and friends who knew him best. He'll never be forgotten.