Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

lily

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY HEART MICHAEL JACKSON.I AM SO SAD...

Wu Chian Wen

MICHEAL ! YOU'RE THE KING EVER!!!!RIP

elba rivera

i am so heart broking that u left, i am going to miss u alot love u micheal

Tarso

Michael Jackson, go to heaven. He became a legend. The press is always malignant positioned in relation to it as a weird pedophile. That helped a lot and the deterioration of their psychological aspect and now are doing all this sensationalism, ONLY TO WIN AUDIENCE AND MORE MONEY. I hate the sensational media and Michael Jackson should hate a lot. So if the media were concerned about the ability and genius of Michael, had more value while alive. Now anything is no good, special, statements in the press ... he died and we always support the death cry.

michael jackson lurvah

i hope u are in pease now where ever you are and ur (gone too soon) R.I.P. michael

Berney

I grew up with Michael's music, never had the chance to see you in show or in life, but let me say that you were the best! This morning, my wife and I were listening to your song (You are not alone) and we were crying your death... So long Michael, We'll miss you

Tarso

Ele virou uma lenda. A imprensa maligna sempre se posicionou, em relação a ele, como um esquisito pedófilo. Isso ajudou e muito a deterioração de seu aspecto psicológico e agora ficam fazendo esse sensacionalismo todo, SOMENTE PARA GANHAR AUDIÊNCIA E MAIS DINHEIRO. Eu odeio a mídia sensacionalista e Michael Jackson deveria odiar bastante. Portanto se a mídia tivesse preocupada com a capacidade e a genialidade de Michael, tinham dado mais valor enquanto vivo. Agora não adianta mais nada, especiais, declarações da imprensa...ele MORREU e nós que sempre o apoiamos choramos sua morte. Sou Brasileiro de Minas Gerais, Belo Horizonte.
WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON !!!!

Mutaleesa

I feel very sad and am hurt, icould not believe it when i heard the news of MJ's death, I will always miss him, at an early age like that, i was lloking forward to his come back to the music arena. the world has lost a legend. Rest in peace MJ.

Tarso

Money? No, he does not need more. But as he left "debts" do not know for sure. If he has debts, also left his charisma and his genius in creating music and of course us. We as fans have the abrigação to buy at least 1 CD or DVD of Michael and help indirectly, because in life after death no one needs money.
LET'S BUY 1 DVD OF MICHAEL AND REMIND more.

Marina

R.I.P Michael

tony1975

R.I.P. Mike !!!
Bulgaria loves you!!!

Tarso

Berney, I´M will listen....no.....no.............nooooooooooooooooooooooo..........................
I´m cry and sad....but he´s go !!!

we lost him, but you save in our thoughts until the end. The lack ... is that Michael is incalculable. Never saw him up close but he said: "I LOVE YOU ALL" and we "ALL YOU".

Zaw Tu Hkawng

As soon as I hear about My pop king Micheal I really very surprise and wounder .I am very sorry him.Let peaces cover upon him.

Jena`

Omg I cried so much yesterday I no longer have any tears left, he was an inspiration he was a unique man he was and still is the King of pop and will be forever a legend.

R.I.P

Blessing misses da king

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH DEAR GOD, WHY?! I went strawberry picking, and I came home to find out the King is dead. Life SUCKS.