Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

matt

so sad news

iszi

Michael Jackson can go **** him self!!! Oh and how does someone go from BLACK to WHITE? you dumb ass!!! Im glad hes dead. I hope his kids don't turn out to be like him. **** yall up the ass hole

iszi

haha what a joke. michael jackson is a muliti-colored freak. he like to play with little boys like they are his toy he just got out of a mcdonalds bag, they all come in a variety of sizes. he is just about as smart as britany spears. they make the perfect couple. michael jackson likes to watch legally blonde thats where he gets all his tips, but he doesnt drink. but i would have to drink if i was watchiong legally blonde with michael jackson. well all i have left to say is michael jackson (@#!* you)

fatuma

i think bret won tonight fair hi was always the one with the ideas on his team and I THINK Holly should have lost to Cindy on there last task

DYLETHAT

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE KING POP IS GONE. I WILL MISS YOU MJ VERY MUCH R.I.P. . EVERY BODY WILL I WAS IN A SHOCK WHEN I HEARD IT. BECAUSE I THOUGH THEY WAS JUST PLAYING AROUND BUT THEY WASN'T SO I WAS JUST HURT BY IT. THE JACKSON FAMILY MY PRAYERS WITH YOU STAY STRONG. GOD BY Y'LL SIDE AL WAYS. LUV MJ

Penyairsenja85

A big lost in the world of art.

Princess Jackson

Everything I am, I owe to this man...

May Michael Jackson rest in the sweetest LOVE, HAPPINESS, HEALTH, HARMONY and PEACE.

Angels aren't supposed to live on Earth... Thank You for trying, Michael...

I love You ALWAYS MORE.....

Princess Jackson

mjfan212

wow its so sad almost a year has gone by and my heart still hurts as if he just died m.j i don't hope i know your resting this world was not ready for someone like you but you never let that stop you from helping the sick and poor because of you m.j i see the world in a different view thanks and R.I.P MICHAEL JACKSON

dave

Its amazing that its almost a year later and people are still morning his death. It was too early for a great talent to be taken.

Roville Sarate

He is definitely a talented person. He will definitely going to be missed by a lot. I wish our new generation will keep remembering all of his accomplishment. :) :)

Marie

I will never forget the day Michael Jackson died. It was the saddest day of my life:(

Missy

This should say "Michael is survived by HIS children..." It is sad it's been almost one year!

GLEIDSON JACKSON

what if they knew that Michael is alive and well for real?
Yes! That's right!
check out my video and talking about proving the flaws in the plan of the false death of Michael Jackson.

Where that came from has a lot more ....
I do not speak English so I translated for you to understand right?
I am the class you know.
I talked to Miki, or would Donald (Applehaed).

me

i love his song...

cheers,

yacoobsyifa06

forgetable person

cheers.
Tub surrounds

Previous 15 Comments | 227 | 228 | 229 | 230 | 231 | 232 | 233 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments