Michael Jackson

Dies

6/25/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

mj-dies-1We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

A source inside the hospital told us there was "absolute chaos" after Jackson arrived. People who were with the singer were screaming, "You've got to save him! You've got to save him!"

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Michael Jackson Photos

ivan

naoooooo michael

Luis diaz

King of pop I'll kill the person that killed u R.I.P

rhuan rafael

eeeeeeeelllllllllle errraaa um paaaaiiiaaa na danca o chris brown o humilhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laiana

r.i.o para o ceu

red thriller jacket

michael pepsi jackets are available with discount

red thriller jacket

very useful information. Thanks for sharing it with us..

Joseffa

I am a huge fan of Michael and even now that years have passed I cannot believe he really passed away. rattan günstig

anna reyes

i can not belive that michael jackson has died and its unbeliveable that he has passed away and the years go by like a heart beat ... he was my insperation he is my gaurden angle he is my life ...

Shaylee

i love MJ and Im sad he is dead and i need info on him for my school report on who do u think is the worlds coolest person im in 8th grade and he is my idal

mustqeem13

kennys cab service harrisburg pa 717-433-3610 mike was the best

NEESHA AHIR.

HEis not was great great great man,i love and like him lot,i cant believe right now he was died,i remember him each and every day,
i am NEESHA from INDIA.

maria candela

I Miss You So Much MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!

Stefanie

This is a bit like 09/11. Everybody knows where they were when they heard of Michaels death. I cannot believe he is not with us any more. RIP, Michael! Lagerlogistik-Lösungen Schweiz

Joyce

King of Pop, you will be always rememberd RIP auto mieten zürich

alexis gilchrist

where the rest of the story

Previous 15 Comments | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments