Michael Jackson's Body Transported

6/25/2009 10:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's body is being airlifted to the L.A. County Coroner's Office -- where an autopsy will be performed tomorrow.

Michael Jackson

Enough Already!

TMZ, u guys are disgusting.

All I wanna say is that.

They don't really care about us.

Isabel

NOW you can live in PEACE Michael. So sorry you left us so soon. My prayers to your children. Please live the children alone. They have to live with their loss for the rest of their lives.

Al Sam

Well Mrs. Farah's death is sad, but has had the respect for so many years. On the other hand Michael's death is something huge, because without real proof he was judged in life for something that was never proven, but did a lot while he had his public. So without taking sides about why people are paying more attention to whose death lets have respect for the deseased...........RIP Michael & Farah

Preston

OMG...I just found a detailed report of what happened at www.dailypennies.com/mjackson.htm

Crazy stuff man.

Sinead

I'm all about the gossip! Don't get me wrong, but showing pictures of someones body being airlifted crosses the line mate.
C'mon what's next? open coffin pictures?

sara

R.I.P MJ you are the greatest of all legends, you will never be forgotten, loving you always

jocuri

why by helicopter?

JANE DOE

RIP MJ!!

CAN'T YOU HATERS PUT IT ASIDE FOR A COUPLE DAYS?

debt advice

dang i am going to miss his drama in life and most of all his music

Jack Dixon

Michael jackson was a legend. people should stop with the sick jokes and comments now! a legend has passed away and am sure that all of these people who have made these sick comments and jokes will have a michael jackson CD in their homes gaurenteed. a also would lyk to ask why all the atention is on micheal jackson when another famous person FARRAH FAWCET has also passed away. the same tribute should be show to farrah aswel as michael as they were both icons and idols of many in this world. R.I.P Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcet. Deppest sympathy goes to both of their families and am sure the legacies will live on for many years to come R.I.P too 2 Legends of our world and of our heart

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4