Jackson Family --

Demerol Shot Caused Death

6/26/2009 10:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson demerol shotA close member of Michael Jackson's family has told us Jackson received a daily injection of a synthetic narcotic similar to morphine -- Demerol -- and yesterday he received a shot at 11:30 AM.

Family members are saying the dosage was "too much" and that's what caused his death.

Story developing ...

See Also

blackmamba

WHEN ONE IS SUCCESFULL AND YOURE ON TOP EVERY ONE WANTS TO BRING YOU DOWN, MICHAEL JACKSON TO ME WAS THE GREATEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME. HE WAS A GIANT. i TRULY BELIEVE THAT HE ACTUALLY LOST TOUCH WITH REALITY BUT THE NEGATIVITY ABOUT HIM WILL BE OVERSHOWED BY THE GREAT THINGS HE DID AS A HUMAN BEING. HE HAD AN ENTOURAGE THAT DIDNT HAVE HIS BEST INTEREST, INSTEAD THEY GAVE HIM BAD ADVICE AND TOOK HIS MONEY ...............................BUT MICHAEL I SIT HERE AND CRY , BUT THANK YOU IMMENSLY FOR KEEPINGME ENTERTAINED AS A CHILD AND AS AN ADULT! MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Posted at 8:26AM on Jun 26th 2009 by blackmamba

JW

To all of the people out here with negative comments. I guess to remember that a life is gone is to much to think about. I greive with the Jacksons, he was a son, a brother and father that will be forever missed. To his fans, he was a beacon. I, being an American, I believe in our constution and the part that states that a person is innocent until proved guitly, I am sorry for those of you who do not. He was proven innocent so that settled that. He was a one of a kind, and whenever you are a one of a kind, you do not have a model. He was a child in a man's body. I believe that the haters are the blame for his death. Once your heart is broken into peices, you can never recoup that part of you that is dead. Rest In Peace MJ and God will judge all of the judges, for the word says by the same measure you judge, he shall be judged.

WHOCARES

To #50, you're 100% correct and your elequant post has convinced me that I am evil and that I should now go to church. So I will not be posting anymore as I have to leave immediately. P.S. Have you ever thought of taking a typing class?

Tasha

I dont care how he died, it is still very sad. I grew up with his music thanks to my dad and step mother and loved his ability to reach every age group. I do not believe that he was a pedophile. I will never believe that! He was a master artist. He gave something to this world that most artist will never be able to do. He was a musical king. My heart goes out to his family and children. I have lost many family member and I know how it feels it dosent matter if they are 5 or 50, a loss is a loss. And we will always remember you and love you! Rest In Peace Michael. xoxoxoxo

WHOCARES

Woops, sorry #50 meant #49. My BAD!

Brillo Pad

Hay FAMILY?? May I ask why you are jumping on others for judging, when you yourself are doing the same? Your signature is extremely judgemental of Joe Jackson...................(See below)

Posted at 11:38AM on Jun 26th 2009 by his Family....joe jackson alive and well!!! looking to make his due!

tij

Really, folks. Do you see how many people are calling MJ a pedophile? Those who are calling MJ a child molester without any evidence is the very reason why Michael Jackson and ANY FAMOUS PERSON should stay the heck away from the common people. MJ was famous and MJ is a magnet for these type of accusatory people. These people will stage a crime and take his money, dignity, etc. Only God will determine if MJ was guilty or not on Judgment Day. RIP MJ.

Ferd Berful

The plan now is to recycle all the plastic in Michael's face. Then they are going to turn that into Legos so children will finally have their chance to play with HIM.

D Chastain

This news is Bad, It's Bad, It's really really Bad

Brillo Pad

WHOCARES: You are cracking me up!!! LOL LOL LOL

tracy

We shouldn't be paying attention to this investigation. What's done is done. Spread Michael's message. Forget the flesh. Everyone dance, sing! Look at the man in the mirror!

Brillo Pad

Hey CONFUSED. I feel the same way.

Samantha

Micheal Jackson was only human, like us all, we all make mistakes. Do not remember him for the lies that scandalized his name but remember him for what he did for this country. When people become as great as Micheal was other people sit back and try to find a way to bring you down. Micheal has always been an icon and always will be to me. He was gifted in many areas and he gave back to this country what he was blessed with and that was love and care for others. Though Micheal had some bad times in his life, like us all, I believe that his good out weigh the bad and that is what he should be remembered by. As a little boy Micheal did not have a childhood so when he got older he wanted that and that his how he expressed himself, he was just a kid at heart because he never got the chance to be one when he was a kid. Now he is moonwalking his way through those pearly gates. We love you Micheal and you will be missed tremendously.

Carla

Hollywood and Psychiatry kills.

Brillo Pad

HEY tij
MJ was NOT cleared of all charges. He was cleared of the LAST charge, but NOT the one in 1993.