Michael Jackson's Body -- Hold the Plastic

6/27/2009 12:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While it may seem like the kind of thing Michael Jackson would do, reports that the late singer made plans to have himself "plastinated" and put on display are exaggerated.

Michael  Jackson

But, she says, "We can further confirm that Mr. Jackson is not now a registered body donor in the Institute for Plastination's Body Donation Program."

Stacy

Bubbles isn't dead. He's still alive so I don't know how he could have been plastinated and on display, I call definite BS on this story.

who gives a shit

Ewwwww gross!!!

.............

I read his face had real bad sccarring from plastic surgery without make-up during the autopsy. Poor guy.

jaye

some people are in denial.

Jill

This is an excert from an Eonline article that I found today concerning the chimp ... It seems he isnt even dead so I dont know how this story can be true ! .....

Per a London Times account, this high-profile primate, with whom Jackson once shared his private toilet, was sent away from the singer's home after the chimp, nice clothes or no, started acting like an animal. At one time the twentysomething Bubbles resided in Sylmar, Calif., with Hollywood wrangler Bob Dunn. The chimp is currently at the Center for Great Apes in Wauchulu, Fla., the facility confirmed today. ...

monica

hell, he's already 90 percent plastic - just put him in a case in the recycle museum!

Butterfly

DOES ANYONE KNOW why Michael chose to distort his face so drastically by having so much plastic surgery? He was adorable and so precious the way he was . God rest his soul.

KristieP

Butterfly- It's called Body Dysmorphic Disorder. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/body-dysmorphic-disorder/DS00559

Porky

I think having Michael Jackson "plasticized" for display would be the most awesome thing in the history of the world ever! I'd totally support that move by the Jackson Family!

BROOKE SHIELDS BACKSTABBED KIEFER FOR FREE DESIGNER CLOTHES

''The director of publicity for Dr. Gunther von Hagens tells TMZ someone claiming to be from Jackson's management team did contact BODY WORLDS several months ago about Jackson's interest in being preserved in plastic. '' ????

IF THIS WAS TRUE, THEY NEED TO GET A PICTURE OF EVERY SYCOPHANT THAT WAS AROUND JACKSON...TAKE IT THESE PEOPLE TO SEE WHICH FACE THEY ID, AS THE PERSON SELLING EVEN JACKSON'S BODY FOR FUTURE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAS MURDERED, WORTH MORE DEAD, THAN ALIVE!!!!!!!!

WHO BENEFITS MOST???????? IF HE DIES????? TOUR COMPANY??? FAMILY??? FRIENDS???? SOMEONE DID IT!!!!!! WHO KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON>>>>>> ???????

DO HAIR AND BRAIN AUTOPSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT GIVES YOU HISTORY, OF ANYTHING...INGESTED!!!!!!!!! STOMACH CONTENTS AT DEATH????????

Babs

Harvey, how sick are you? I guess we just got the answer.

Linda Mott

We already have a wax statue of him, after an autopsy, the body wouldn't be in any shape for the plastic encasing. He claimed that he never had plastic surgery.He must have had a self hatred of himself. I think it goes back to what happened to him as a child.

Robert

I think this is article is just in bad taste...Show some respect...this is a lot of the reason that he didn't want to be in the public eye. In his mind, Michael was still a child...since he never really had a childhood. He was one of the most talented men on the planet and he will be missed by many!

Some Girl

Thanks TMZ keep up the good work, I just love all you guys. :)

Butterfly

KristieP #9, Many thanks for your answer. Now I understand his need . It breaks my heart even more . I appreciate your help more than I can say!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments