MJ's Animals Won't Flock Back to Neverland

6/30/2009 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If Neverland Ranch is turned into a memorial site for Michael Jackson, don't expect MJ's once beloved animals to make a triumphant return.

Michael Jackson Neverland Ranch Click to view!

We spoke to Tippi Hedren -- who runs the Shambala Preserve in California where MJ's former tigers (Thriller and Sabu) live -- and she said, "The animals will not be going back ... they're staying with me at the sanctuary."

We also talked to Freddie Hancock -- the owner of the Voices of the Wild Foundation in Arizona which houses MJ's giraffes, birds and reptiles -- and she told us, "These animals have become a part of our lives as they were a part of Michael's ... [the return to Neverland] would depend on a variety of circumstances."

Better than you

Sherlyn

why would they just flock back them?....... is it important now??

Michael Madsen

good

1909 days ago

mellow

NO kidding
Like any animal rescue or sanctuary would allow any critter back into that circus.

louise

i think michael would want the animals to remain where they are. rip michael maybe now people will leave you alone to have the peace you deserve xx

SuzyCreamCheese

Someone that hoards animals now that's not strange is it?
I wonder if he contributed to their care? Or maybe just bought more strange crap!

Christineg14

OMG. Why would they bring back the animals? This is turning into a crazy unnecassary circus. Will Britney be there too?...

Harvey Lee Roth

ANIMALS NEED THEIR FIX TOO!

jamchk88

Yeah Tippi! Yes, the tigers should stay at the Shambala Preserve in California.

Marie

I am so sick of the "sources say" that I could puke. Where did these "sources" come from, out the crack of your butt? Sounds like it to me. I just happened to click on this mess and started to read some of the stupid stuff you write. Believe me, I won't be back because you are nothing but smut.

demis bicycle seat

in other words BUCK UP and you can have them

First whores!

Who is this "Michael Jackson"? I am sick of hearing about this wannabe today. I want Speidi stories. Please Harvey, give us stories about REAL celebrities.

lucky

micheal's gone, no one else would understand those animals now ... i suppose that neverland, should it ever open again in MJ's name, be turned into entirely a theme park - without the animals. but then again, wonder what michael would have preferred after he was gone ...

louise

wannabe, lmao. michael jackson was never a wannabe. he was the best ever entertainer and there will be no other as good as him

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments