« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Cops Say McNair's Mistress Owned Gun

7/6/2009 4:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McnairNashville police now think the gun recovered at the scene of Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi's shooting death belonged to Sahel.

Police spokesmen Don Aaron said, "We believe the pistol recovered from the apartment was purchased by Kazemi."

McNair was found shot four times -- twice in the head and twice in the body -- and Kazemi suffered a single gunshot to the head. Cops were told Kazemi and McNair "had been in a dating relationship," even though McNair was married.

The gun in question was found under Kazemi's body -- cops think murder-suicide is a possibility, but nothing official yet.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

First whores!

First Y'all!

Mary (sooo afraid of flying!) in Hunt. Bch

First! I feel sorry for his wife and boys. What a way to find out about her husbands affair. So sad.....

just me

No matter what the situation was or how it happened there were two lives taken that didn't have to end this way. It is a sad situation for their families and especially his 4 children. Tragic :(

Sherlock Holmes

Wow, htese friggin cops are brilliant. I wonder how long it will take before they arrest the suspects in this case?!?

dana

I sitll think it was the exboyfriend

Jesus

This is smelling fishy to me. This could mean that she did it then killed herself. Oh sorry the fishy smell was my dinner... Bye!

DeeDub

I don't see that innocent face going to buy a gun. Where is the boyfriend in all of this. Test his hands for powder.

Sherlock Holmes

HE was a cool dude. I could never understand anything he said, but he was cool.

Lysette

Of course she killed him and then herself. Her family is trying to say she differently but this is a pretty typical scenario of a crime of passion. Stupid little girl. She threw it all away for nothing.

just me

Did she buy it illegally? Otherwise, how did she buy a gun.. I thought you had to be 21 and have a clear background check before the purchase. this is a sad story that didn't need to turn out this way. My prayers go out to his children and the two familys who lost their loved ones

Michael Madsen

He came back from a couple of clubs after a night of drinkin' and whor'n and the girlfriend got REAL pissed and blew his head off then said: "Whoops!" and felt it best she blow her own brains out. Case closed.

But if this sl*ut was pissed... imagine how pissed the old 4-kid lady was.... feelin' better now tho... the sl*ut took care of business for the old lady and now the old lady can lay back with millions and all the assets and hire toy boys to "fill" her void.

Ashleeee

Looks like the biotch shot him! wonder why!

Taking Notes

Married and cheating on his wife??? That is a dangerous combination to be in.

Ric Flair

I think McNair wanted to end the relationship. The girlfriend said no and killed McNair and then herself. This 20 year old appears to be some psycho chic.

Kim

LOL, you also have to be 21 to drink but apparently rules don't apply to this chic. (DUI she got on Thursday night)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments