Joyce to the World: Check Out My Mug Shot

7/6/2009 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joyce DewittHere is Joyce DeWitt's mug shot -- taken on Saturday after the 60-year-old "Three's Company" star was arrested in El Segundo, Cal. for suspicion of DUI.

Joanne

Oh, NO!! NOT JANET!! Say it ain't so!!

Anita

How come she gets away with sympathy from the posters here?

If it was Lindsay doing this you guys would be spitting mad. At her age, Joyce should know better.

Money Talks

In my country a woman drinks two glasses of wine and she won't pass the test, she will be arrested, her driver's permit suspended for three months. Maybe Janet didn't have that many drinks. Anyhow, it is true that brunettes have more fun and gentlemen prefer brunettes. As for dumb blondes ...........I rest my case if Christ Snow is laughing about this.

Maria

hahaha wth.. hope she gets the help she needs with this alcohol abuse, or problem.. whatever they call it now-a-days.

K

Looks like more than booze...crystal meth or coke...

Time to leave LA...

Gia

REAL

Yeah,, I would Do Her,,,,,Again !!!!!

REAL

111. she did something weird to her nose a few years ago and it totally ruined her face.

Posted at 7:16PM on Jul 6th 2009 by Gia

Naaa Gia Thats MJ your thinking of ......

Herpes Ho Hilton

Wow, that area between her nose & upper lip, really makes her look like a chimpanzee. Maybe Darwin was right

cozy powell

#41. Thanks. I was trying to remember the bar's name.

smarfy

still crazy as ever, poor girl, just couldn't get over the fact that she was the third banana in the show.

looks better than Dawn Wells does tho..course, Marianne is like 70 or something?

I'd do her pooper.

Helldorado

70. So f'g what??? She was more talented than anyone on that show. She had to bind her nonnies because whe was 'too well endowed, couldn't dance even though she was a pro, and had to dumb down when the 'Chrissy' character left. I've seen her on things prior to 3's company & afterward.

Everyone makes mistakes... but this woman has been typecast without even getting her many talents seen.

Posted at 4:49PM on Jul 6th 2009 by Kelli Wilson

By 'Many Talents' you mean her tits, right?
I would have liked to see them back in the days of Threes Company.
Then agian, I was 7-8 years and would like to see any tits I could.
LOL!

Debski

All haters desist! Joyce DeWitt is a caring, loving, innocent person who is beautiful no matter what she looks like. She has made a huge impact on this Earth and her arrest has affected us all very profoundly. It's not her fault, though. I say again - not her fault and remember she has been convicted of NOTHING. It's probably her bartender's fault or her doctor's fault, or the liquor store's fault or Jack Tripper's (RIP) fault, or that annoying Mr. Furley's fault. She is also a generous soul who has contributed millions to charity!
LIP (Live in Peace) JDeW!

crystal

I've always loved Joyce Dewitt, You people are cruel, she's still a hot babe! Love her big eyes, and gentle smile. Wow, look at the shoulders on that women, sweet! I love you Joyce, would love to meet you sometime, maybe have a drink and take in a movie honey? kiss kiss hug hug

TOM

DAMN! I have seen some pretty hideous mug shots in my day - including my own lol - but this one takes the cake! I think the bartender at the Regal Begal should have cut her off.... thirty years ago!