Rihanna Pays Homage to Janet Jackson

7/6/2009 8:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sporting her 2004 Super Bowl commemorative nipple clamp, Rihanna celebrated Independence Day by partying at Tao in Vegas.

media_removed_250.jpg

Justin Timberlake had nothing to do with this "wardrobe malfunction."

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

orionsaint

SHE LOOKS LIKE WAX! Is that really her?

1912 days ago

A HUMAN BEING

WOW, HER CLASSY TRUE COLOR R COMN OUT!!!! WAT NEXT? I DONT CARE FOR THIS GIRL ANYMORE, SHE IS NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE AND I DONT BELIEVE SHE'S SOO INNOCENT...VERY LOW LIFE AND TACKY

1912 days ago

Wow haha

No no TMZ. Lil Kim rocked that look before Janet did, please don't insult Miss Jackson. Oh, NOW everybody sees that she's trashy and lacks self-respect, but when I said it a year ago I was "just being mean". Psh..

1910 days ago

Wow haha

#20, um, I agree with #15's comment. She is not hating but you are obviously hating on the fact that #15 spoke the truth. We need more sophisticated sisters who know how to show just enough, Ex. Alicia Keys or Tyra Banks.

1910 days ago

Wow haha

118, I'm 16 year old black female and I guarantee you most of the people here are black too. It wasn't ok when Pam did it but she was expected to be a tramp so it was no surprise. Little girls didn't look up to Pam, did they? And it's funny that you're calling people racist but look at your comment. It just screams "I'M AN IGNORANT RACIST CHILD! LOOK AT ME!" I imagine you just offended alot of people who did not deserve it and you are a disgrace to the black community. Your comment tells me that you probably dress trashy, will let your children dress trashy and so on. Get some self-respect.

1910 days ago

Aisha

was surprised that she wasn't at the Essence Music Festival. Most of the celebs were down there and a lot were chilling at the Bond Over Beauty Suite (with me!) Rih Rih should've made an appearance...

1910 days ago

Wow haha

I sent a message to CoverGirl about this and a representative got back to me immediately. They say that they are currently addressing this situation.

1904 days ago

Queilon

Hello! Brazilian and I am hooked on this site.
what a shame, to judge and take rihanna has not mess with the same face that of Chris Brown! I love USA.

1903 days ago

Raigan

EWWWW!!!!! She's such a ho. That dont evn look rite

1902 days ago

imnotblak

She's a lesbian... everyone in hollywood knows this. Surprised TMZ has not caught on to the Lesbian Rhi Rhi story yet...
TMZ is usuallyt the first to break the news....

PHYLPHYL

SHE JUST CONFIRMED THAT SHE A TRAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ROYALLY SCREWED WITH CHRIS' HEAD AND HIS REPUTATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NEW SONG WITH PAPA- OR SUGAR DADDY :JAYZ AND KANTE' WEST IS OK, BUT RIHANNA SOUNDS THE SAME AS ALL HER MUSIC***********WHINING******************* GIRL CAN'T SING****************

oh my

WHAT IS SHE THINKING? THIS IS NOT A BLACK OR WHITE ISSUE. THIS IS AN ISSUE CONCERNING ALL OF OUR YOUNG LADIES. IT SHOWS HER CONFIDENCE LEVEL AND HER DESPERATE PLEA FOR ATTENTION. I SAW THE
COMMENTS ABOUT WHERE IS HER MOTHER. WELL.....AS THE OLD FOLKS WOULD SAY, LIKE MOTHER LIKE DAUGHTER. I AGREE WITH ONE OF THE OTHER COMMENTS.........I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE GIVING HER SO MUCH ATTENTION.

SYLVIA A HILL

Rihanna is a very pretty young woman and I don't think she was raised to present herself as she does sometimes. She leaves nothing to the imagination. I don't think she needs to go through those changes for attention.

вечерние платья