« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot'

7/8/2009 6:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Steve McNair 911 Tape -- 'Somebody's Been Shot' click to listenThe 911 tape made after Steve McNair and Sahel Kazemi were found dead was just released by the Metro Nashville Police Department.

Steve's friend -- Robert Gaddy -- made the call and was hysterical as the dispatcher desperately tried to get information from him. Steve's roommate Wayne Neely initially discovered the bodies and then notified Gaddy to call 911.

Cops announced today they believe Sahel murdered Steve and then killed herself.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

cornbread

I DONT THINK SHE KILLED HIM. IN HER CULTURE, IT IS DISHONORABLE 2 MESS AROUND WITH A MAN BEFORE MARRIAGE. I THINK SOMEONE IN THE FAMILY KILLED HER AND HIM BECAUSE SHE HAD SEX B 4 MARRIAGE. WHOEVER DID IT, HELD HER ARM AND HAD HER PULL THE TRIGGER KILLING MCNAIR AND THEN HE KILLED HER.
THAT IS WHY THERE IS GUNPOWDER RESIDUE ON HER. HOW COULD SHE SHOOT HERSELF THEN FALL WITH THE GUN UNDER HER. THE POLICE HAVE 2 DO A BETTER JOB.

Russ

Guys have to realize if you start messing around with young, undeveloped minds, this is going to really mess up your life. She was just 20 years old for crying out loud. You can't mess with young minds.

skhg

I don't know why some of you people are commenting about something you obviously know nothing about. I can tell by your posts, that you have no knowledge of it. Read the latest, get the details on it, and then post your opinions.

ralexx

That girl was a homewrecker. She was young and stupid. I believe he decided to break up with her when he saw the kind of drama she was bound to bring into his life. I don't believe he ever planned to leave his wife/family for such a trashy looking tramp. She was just a piece of ass to him, plain and simple. The fact that he bought her an Escalade doesn't mean a thing. For a man who was worth so many millions, that Escalade, like the apartment he kept her in, were just a drop in a bucket, not even a pinch to his pocket. Unfortunately for his family he paid the ulimate price... his life. My heart goes out to his family, to those children who will grow up knkowing their father's despicable actions helped bring him to his embarrassing end.

Marissa

I don't understand why the 1st guy didn't make the call either. Why would he subject someone else to that? I mean I can understand him calling the other guy before calling 911, sometimes in the shock of it people need to talk to someone close to them immediately. That happened when my husband found his best friend after he'd shot himself. He just called me to get the initial freak-out out of his system, and then called 911. But that was like a 3 minute call. I dont understand why this Rob guy had to get involved. Wayne should have done it.

cornbread

SOMEONE ELSE KILLED HIM AND HER, PROBABLY SOMEONE FROM HER HER FAMILY.

adl

Rob's an idiot.

skhg

As the cops put it, "the guy was in shock", and it's not unusual for a person to call a friend first. In other words, he's not the first one to do it. So what's the big deal?

skhg

#61, Betty White's not dead. The news service apologized this morning, for getting it wrong. Point is, she's very much alive.

e

THIS GUY NEEDS TO TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND THINK! DUMB ASS NEEDS TO GET A GRIP AND CRY LATER! 911 NEEDS INFORMATION AND NOT STUPIDITY !

Nashvillecat

I live in Nashville and Steve McNair was seen on a regular basis around town with various bimbos. Not just this one girl. So I can't believe with how public he was with his carousing around that his wife didn't know. If she didn't, she was the only one in Nashville. Another pro athlete who couldn't keep his pee pee in his pants.

jb

Sheez -- its not these guys are hicks - they're black. And not too many blacks in the south like to talk to the cops much - for good reason. Did you hear the cop in the background when he came to where the caller was ? The cop said in a very terse tone "what the hell are you doing here? " These two gys were torn in wanting to call the cops and help their friend - but have been conditioned to not want to get involved and possibly get entagled in something they didn't do - just liek a lot of people here are insinuating that somehow they were involved and its "suspicous".

mickey lou

Should of spent the 4th with his wife & kids.

mermaid

To #62 Geno why so serious, are you truly broken over this A@@HOLE?

Wow

My first thought when I heard this was that Rob was an idiot. As I've thought more though, I imagine he came upon a scene none of us would want to see. McNair was shot in his right and left temples. The young girlfriend was shot in the head, also. Guys, this was GRUESOME. I now think Rob was in a way a victim, too. This was very disturbing to see. This tragedy gets worse and worse.