David Alan Grier -- In Living ... Single

7/9/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Alan Grier -- In Living ... SingleWe've just learned David Alan Grier's wife has filed for divorce.

According to the docs, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Christine Kim cited irreconcilable differences. The two were married in July of '07 -- they have a 1-year-old daughter together.

If you remember back to December of '07, we got David busting out of a club while Christine was at home, 7 months pregnant. Not that his divorce has anything to do with that ... we're just saying.

raechill

Moni

Can anyone STAY faithful these day..My god

Tiffany

I heard Greer's a major a-hole from people in the know.

Melissa

hmm....I always thought he was gay.

moveover

I've always thought David Alan Grier is hysterical. I wish he was on TV more. Too bad about his marriage ..I wish him (and her) the best of luck.

Oscar in Miami Beach

Who the hell is this guy?.Never heard of him.It must be some sort of sport figure or something.In his picture he sure looks weird.Why do I bother in reading and writing this?.Because I'm bored and jerking up is so blase this days.I'm out to get a bl*wj*b.No police escort needed,requested or required.

team obama

she would have never filed for divorce if it was not because of the evils of capitalism.

please join me, mr. obama and other to rid ourselves of this disease we call capitalism. please read the works of fredericks and marx.

johnS

He wasn't home because he's gay. It don't take rocket science on that one.

Only marry foreign women

Is this the line to lose your children, 18 years of income, and half my sh1t? Great. Look. The line is moving.

angel46

My, my #15. You sound like a border-line personality disordered person. Please get off this website and go watch Fox News.

moveover

Hey OSCAR IN MIAMI BEACH? Have your 5 yr old teach you how to Google a person's name. Then, you won't look like such a schmuck by writing such a stupid thing on a website next time.

hahahahahha!!!!!

angel77,

border-line personality disorder person? I love it when liberals try and sound the least bit intelligent. Get back to watching your MSNBC since they only have about 18 viewers, they need you :)

hahahahahha!!!!!

@16

Amen brotha!!! You're 199% correct!!!! TMZ always passes over any story that would expose their liberal lovers in the media as the real perverts and terrorist lovers they really are. This site is awesome because it illustrates just how scary crazy the cracked out nuts that run it truly are. I love your post!!!

guy rich

WAS HE THE DOCTOR THAT CALLED THE AMBULANCE ?